Colorado Team Speed6 - Page 17 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-27-03, 15:10
Co93MX6-2
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Sorry guys...
I havent been able to log on forever now so I just made a new screen name and put a 2 on the back. Damn url wont respond or something I dont know. We should get together sometime soon, maybe around the 1st of July I will post something after I call or talk to some of the other Speed 6 members. I've been out of the loop for a bit on whats going on around town and at Bandi but it would be fun to have a meet their sometime to have a good time. Any dates someone wants to sudgest would be great.

As for me the 6 is finally getting finished, well at least i have most of the sanding finished and I'm going down to get some paint right after this soo... Hopefully within a few weeks If I can get away from work for a few days in a row, I'll paint the bloody thing. Its Been sitting in the garage since we last me and hasent gone but from the driveway to the garage back and forth a few times since. Ughh!!!! I'm dying to drive it.

Hey Justin did you ever get your ze manifold? I know your car is wrecked. Do you want to part with it? Let me know

I will leave my Aim on for a few days and check it all day long. SO send me a IM and I'll get in touch with you. Its " O6SLED6 " thats the letter "O" in front.
or jsut give me a call
Norv
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-27-03, 16:56

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

hey norv, nice to hear from ya! yeah i got it but its long gone, sorry. yeah my car is wrecked again, these damn suv's should be freakin considered deadly weapons. i will get back on the road sooner or later. nice to hear from you man.
post #243 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-27-03, 19:42

Location: 5900 ft above you aka the highest elevation state in the USA

The '6 is pulling some stunts on me and the Dr. is pulling wisdom teeth OUT of me

Sorry no meets for me for another month at least. this is really starting to make me mad but i don't have a choice...

94 MX3: 400+ whp E85 alcoholic. 13.0 @ 114 Gone but never forgotten.
01 Yamaha YZ250
04 Suzuki GSX-R600 12.55 @ 115.4
98 Ford Ranger 2wd- 5.0L TT 408 rwhp 491 ft lbs
95 PGT- lowered, 18's, n/a and staying that way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-27-03, 19:48

Power: 0

Whenever is a good time for me!
Bandi is a good idea
post #245 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-27-03, 21:52

Quote:
Originally posted by youngstudd
hey whats up everyone. i was wondering when the next meet is. im intrested in joining so someone please let me know.
If this is Dana's boyfriend, whats up! if not, wurd to your mother, and welcome to the boards. Club clash is tonight so we're a little late on that, but we should at least go to test and tune sometime. 30 bucks to stay out of trouble isn't bad at all. Just name a wednesday.

Colin

93 Electric Red PGT: HKS CAI, Gutted cat, 2.5'' custom exhaust, Chopped shifter, Clutchmaster II R, MX-3 Flywheel, Tokico blue series 2 way struts, dropzone coilovers, dc sports strut tower bars, Pioneer premier head unit, infinity perfect components, Custom 12'' sub, window tint.
Http://www.teamspeed6colorado.com/
post #246 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-28-03, 2:52
youngstudd

hey

hey whats up collin. This is Dana's boyfriend. yeah we should go to test and tune sometime. just give me a call and well plan something out. (720)837-8111. any wednesday is good for me really.
post #247 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-28-03, 15:59

Went to bandi last night for club clash, it was pretty lame. My friend was racing with the ColoradoStangs and he made it to the fourth round. But at the start of the fourth round, some car wiped out and smeared oil up the track, it took them for EVER to clean it up and by then it was 12:30, so they decided that because of curfew to call it off and finish up later-lame-. it was at least fun to watch some of the locals run. There was an F-350 super duty lifted turbo diesel pickup truck with at least 35 inch tires, and it looked like at least a 7 inch lift that ran a 12. Made me feel like ****... But yeah, as soon as RR-racing can get me my clutch here and mazda sends me my flywheel, i should have it installed the next day, then prolly another week or two after that before i get them broken in. Then I'll be down for bandi. Let me know if you guys decide to go before then, i'll at least come and hang out.
Dana's boyfriend, (i never caught your name) we should put an intake on that bitch!
Peace
Colin

93 Electric Red PGT: HKS CAI, Gutted cat, 2.5'' custom exhaust, Chopped shifter, Clutchmaster II R, MX-3 Flywheel, Tokico blue series 2 way struts, dropzone coilovers, dc sports strut tower bars, Pioneer premier head unit, infinity perfect components, Custom 12'' sub, window tint.

Last edited by Plunky27; 6-28-03 at 16:19.
post #248 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-28-03, 20:49

Hey guys, Its about time I crawl outta my hole. Modem crapped out, so Ive been unable to get online in forever. Not really anything new with the 6, but im hopin against hope that something is gonna happen soon. Its far from a sure thing, but if it does happen, you guys will know it shortly after.
Peace
Oh, btw I got a cell phone. 720-201-8797

"Now get out of here before I gouge your eyes out with my huge purple cock." - Grimace, MacDonalds Spokesperson

Custom CAI, Remote Keyless, Chopped Shifter, Black Painted Tails, Custom Painted Interior, Aftermarket Fogs, ACT Stage II clutch and MX-3 flywheel, performance radiator, Poly filled front motor mount.
post #249 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-28-03, 22:19

Power: 0

I got one too

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 10-10-10 at 18:25.
post #250 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-28-03, 22:50
youngstudd

i have to wait till i get some cash for an intake. im looking for some other ideas to fix the car up a little bit.

,shawn
post #251 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-28-03, 23:38

Quote:
Originally posted by youngstudd
i have to wait till i get some cash for an intake. im looking for some other ideas to fix the car up a little bit.

,shawn
Thats sweet dude, we could probably get you an intake for around 40 bucks or so if need be. Just slap a big K+n cone on it. Sounds freakin sweet and hauls a bit more ass. Or talk to nate, i dunno where he got his, but it was some guy that makes them on here that hooked him up with a hotshot style cold air for like 100 bucks. Depends on if ya wanna go for a ram air style or a cold air style. Also, the chopped shifter mod was the coolest no money mod ever. Myself, nate, norv, and many members on probetalk and mx6.com sport this mod. Shortens the throws by a good bit, and looks really neat. Well worth the chopping. Then there are test pipes; 40 bucks well spent. Http://www.testpipes.com/ anyways it's saturday night, time to drink beer.
Peace
Colin

Last edited by Plunky27; 6-28-03 at 23:44.
post #252 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-29-03, 19:14

That intake I got was from a guy who was making them and selling them bulk buy stile on probetalk. I can find the link to that thread if you want, but I dunno if he's still making them or not.

"Now get out of here before I gouge your eyes out with my huge purple cock." - Grimace, MacDonalds Spokesperson

Custom CAI, Remote Keyless, Chopped Shifter, Black Painted Tails, Custom Painted Interior, Aftermarket Fogs, ACT Stage II clutch and MX-3 flywheel, performance radiator, Poly filled front motor mount.
post #253 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-30-03, 0:36

hey guys we should have some kind of a meet in a couple of weeks on like a friday or saturday night so we can go crusin after
just an idea
jeff

1990 626 GT:
post #254 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-30-03, 1:44
youngstudd

that would be really cool if you found that thread out for me. i'd appreciate it big time. im having a hard time finding an intake that does what i want at the cost i want.

thanx,
shawn
post #255 of 1622 (permalink) Old 6-30-03, 9:30
Co93MX6-2

Quote:
hey guys we should have some kind of a meet in a couple of weeks on like a friday or saturday night so we can go crusin after
Sound good to me Jeff. I 've been hearing that the springs has gotten really busy lately on academy lately. I really need to get this car painted fast now!!! I'll go out with you and hopefully some other 6'ers will too. Give me till the week after the 4 th and hopefully we can do something that weekend. I'll keep you posted. Even if I got my car painted this weekend it needs to sit for a bit. So 1 week dry time should work just fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page