UPOC - Page 103 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Hey, Bill ... how did the tests go? Who cares how fast it goes when you sound as good as you do. I will now say that of all the KL's I've ever heard Bill has by FAR the best sounding exhaust note of them all! It sounds REALLY good! NO RASP!

I saw you flip a "U-ie" Friday night after I ran over someone's flippin exhaust pipe! I thought for a minute it was mine, but someone's had fallen off in the road and I ran it over. Scared the piss out of me!!

Also, I was gonna give you some cash for a couple weeks ago but forgot that too! Hehe! I'm so awesome!

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I didn't get to use it. I soldered the connections that same day I got it from you, then didn't have any electrical tape or shrink tube... grrr. I hate not having a stocked garage. I feel so useless. Well so anyway, I brought it to work with me today after forgetting to get some tape from my father in-law yesterday. So today I'll get some numbers.

Funny thing when I reved the engine so you could hear the exhaust, It reved so fast and smooth, I reved it to around 6500. I usually dont' rev that high when not driving, but oh well. I herd you run over something, then you pulled into that parking lot, so I thought you had problems, but by the time I got back around you were gone, so i figured you were fine.

Zach, you can put seat heaters in. Infact they sell the heater assymbly on ebay. The problem is wireing it up to a relay, and switch, and worst of all, tearing aprt the seat and putting it in... My friend purchased a couple and was going to put them in his home couch. lol He neverended up doing it.

Mike, sorry, I missed your call. You left a message on my work phone. I must have left already by the time you called, and didn't get the message till this morning when I got to work. If you still want help, let me know. Sounds like the leak is in the engine bay, so either slave cylinder or clutch line would be my guess. Expecially since you say you did just replace the clutch line.

Ryan, is Kitty's clutch stock?? If so, that would explain why it releases so smooth. I thought it was aftermarket.

Guys, I have the performance meter, lets set a time to get togehter, who ever wants to make some runs. We need to find a better place I think than last time. Maybe we can head up to backus highway or something...

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2010 Maxima SV Prem + Tech package
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Oh, yeah ... Ryan. If you're looking for something a little better than Blue Masking Tape ... $36 will get you this nice Reusable Vinyl kit with 2x Sides 1x Front PLUS Driver's name. Not a bad deal!
http://www.fireballgraphix.com/vinyl...roducts_id/958

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Well I got the new engine started yesterday. I ended up starting it without any intake, exhaust, radiator, half shafts or cross member. Tonight i should get most of the rest of the stuff done and hopefully tomorrow i'll have it put back together.

93 LS MTX- KLZE, CAI, MX-3 FW,CM Stage III, Civic STS, RR-Racing Inserts

Sweet, a ZE member!

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
I knows sumpthin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Sweet, a ZE member!

He he...

Josh, great find, looks like a pretty good deal.

And ya'll wanna hear raspy funky sounding KL..wait unitl Mark Millet's probe is back on the road...talk about funky...it WILL BE changed

Laters
Ryan

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Ryan, let this be your motivation to get the 93 put back together. I'll help you, just please, please get that poor car running! And for god's sake, that the hell are you going to do with all of your cars?? I should have bought one of your cars instead of that Corolla.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Man .... Ryan aint ever gonna get that thing finished! He's like me ... starts another project to early, before finishing the other. Well, today first day of class this semester I find out that for my Statistical Computing class it's required to get "SAS" Certified within 8 weeks of semester so we can work on some real licensed projects. Well ... $700 for the Exam Materials .... $590 for the exam ... $250 extra if I want to take the practice exam on TOP of regular tuition and books. DAMNIT! No new bike for me!!

Last edited by ExtremeJDK; 1-9-06 at 19:40.

bummer josh...what is SAS anyway?
Ryan, if you're talking about that red probe, then yes, it sounds weird as hell!
if anyone is interested, there is another very hawt red 93 probe GT down at some auto place by century theaters, just north of it on state. it's right on the road, very sexy...don't know what they want for it...it's an auto though

does anyone have a pioneer deck installed in their car? I just bought one on ebay and wanna make sure it works...

Last edited by chino9656; 1-9-06 at 21:42.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan
And ya'll wanna hear raspy funky sounding KL..wait unitl Mark Millet's probe is back on the road...talk about funky...it WILL BE changed

Laters
Ryan
Hey, my old exhaust was pretty raspy, especially around the 5k RPM area...

Since I got the Flowmaster put on... ooo so much better!

btw Ryan, I don't know if I'll make it down there this weekend or not... Blegh, there is a rumor going around that we might have to work saturday, so we don't fall behind... err something like that. We prolly won't know for sure till Thursday-Friday night... I'll keep in toucj though and let you know!

Also... There is going to be a Turbo KLZE running around The Rexburg/Idaho Falls area here in a few weeks! This kid that i'm getting parts for, he called me today to measure the hole on my front bumper, to make sure he could fit an IC in there. He has the same kit as mine, but doesn't have his car with him(he hit a deer.)

He told me he's getting a kit put together, and will let me know how much the total cost was. Hell, he only paid $550 shipped for the turbo pipes, and they look like they are in awesome condition. Perfect welds, not a lot of restriction(bends) and looks awesome!(so he says anyway!) That makes me want to boost my car that much more now!!!

94 mx6 ls... parked... still
03/05 Spec-V sentra. 03 body, 05 motor. Runs, Just gotta fix something weekly it seems like.
I knows sumpthin

Just let me know Jason

And the '93 will get done, it jsut keeps getting ignored in place of too may other things...but I'm done with that now...Getting the Red Probe done quickly hopefully, and then on to Baby. Lately I've been thinking make her my Pseudo Luxury Daily Driver, N/A KLZE with goodies, and actually boost kitty and have fun there...

Laters
Ryan

A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Zach, my Corolla has a Premier Pioneer deck. But it's a few years old...

I got a couple quick runs in yesterday on the way home from work... I consistantly got 16.33 WTF. The MPH kept jumping around from 88.6 to 76.1 mostly in the 88 mph range, so whatever. I guess I'll just have to get Ryan to come make a run in Kitty so I can better judge.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
post #1543 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-10-06, 22:56
I knows sumpthin

https://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread...ighlight=vf-30

Here's the writeup on the VF-30 install and links for Zach.

And a listing for a VF-39:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/IHI-V...spagenameZWDVW

Laters
Ryan

A RaceCar Named Carmen

Last edited by Ryan; 1-11-06 at 0:03.

that vf39 is the same one i accidentally won before, i can't buy it from him
I knows sumpthin

Why Not?

Just say you changed your mind and are happy to pay him for it now

Laters
Ryan

A RaceCar Named Carmen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page