Power: 5

James, that is looking GOOOOOOD!!!

BTW, here's the autocross schedule for this year:
Utah SCCA Forums - Announcements in Forum : Solo

And another video, this one from Vegas last December:
Mazda MX6 AutoCross in Las Vegas - Video

Enjoy!

Ryan

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azid View Post
Well i talked to rebel, he helped me fix my boost issue, i will get those injectors from you this weekend. AFPR is on its way (im running a 255lph on stock fpr"no wonder i was a little rich") and boost controller also. CANT WAIT TILL THIS WEEKEND DRIVE
What was the boost issue??

Josh, I need a set up wheels reamed out on the inside to fit on a Mazda... Where did you say you had it done? The only place I found in the valley wanted $50.00 a wheel!! WTF. Ryan, do you know anyone in the valley that can help me? It sucks because it's less than 1/16th of an inch diffrence!

Ryan, nice Videos!

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2010 Maxima SV Prem + Tech package
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I didn't have it done personally, what's his from Texas did. His name is slipping me. If it's only 1/16th of an inch just get a die grinder yourself or dremmel. There is no load on that area, it's all on the lugs.

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]

Boost = injectors at 100% duty cycle at 1-2psi, Boost cutout has now been set to 255bar and i am looking at everything else

Here, let me give you a hand up... or is it a hand out... or ummm

94 PGT, KLDE, RIMS, WRAPPED, TV TYPE R 12'S 3000 WATTS AND NOW TURBOED....

WAS THAT A STI I JUST PASSED... NA, COULDNT BE. THEY SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON THERE CAR.

Yeah, I know it's not a critical area, and I have considered doing the work by hand. I was even looking at getting a metal cutting wholesaw to make it a little cleaner, but if it was only $10-$15 a wheel, I'd be happy to pay that. I guess I'll see if Ryan knows anyone, then just start grinding away.

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Just wondering what do you think would win a Mazda 6 V6 with a manual trans or a MX6 LS manual.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS
I knows sumpthin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

I'm not sure...but I'd be willing to find out

The fastest posted time on DragTimes.net is a 14.3, but not much info supporting it...
Lots of 15's though...I'd say it would be a close race.
0 to 1320 ft (1/4 mile)
They say 15.5 @93, That should be a winning race for a bolt on MX6.

Ryan

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

If they were both stock, then the 6 would most likely win. Factory 1/4 miles are 15.1 for the 6, and 15.7 for the mx6... A modded mx6 against a stock 6, now you've got a chance. I know my 93 mx6 was faster than the 6 is.

Jace, if you have a 6 that wants to race you, just race them, let them beat you, then come back in my car and put money down on the race...

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpendl1 View Post
If they were both stock, then the 6 would most likely win. Factory 1/4 miles are 15.1 for the 6, and 15.7 for the mx6...
Yeah, I agree, plus you have to remember, most MX6's will already have 100k+ miles on them and their engines are getting a little tired. A Mazda 6 has 15.4lbs/HP ... so you'd have to get a stock MX6 down to 2525lbs(300+lbs from a 94+ model!). Other option is to gain about 20HP.

*I'm hoping to weigh in at 2500lbs dry w/ my sunroof-less '93. No rear speakers, no A/C, no spoiler, fabric interior, 20lbs of brackets from under the hood removed. PLus I'll be putting in a rebuilt KLDE with ported heads and headers soon. I'm just hoping for a 15.9 .... but currently my G-Tech unit isn't breaking 16.5! OUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpendl1 View Post
Jace, if you have a 6 that wants to race you, just race them, let them beat you, then come back in my car and put money down on the race...
I LIKE THAT IDEA! I'm addicted to your car Bill! It's like riding in a cleaner version of my car ... with twice the horsepower! Wait ... that's exactly what it is! I will get Malia up there again sometime to ride when it's dry. She needs to see what it's REALLY like!

Nevermind my last post .... just took a bunch of stuff to the junkyard.

Last edited by ExtremeJDK; 4-3-08 at 12:30.

Ok, I'm getting pretty PISSED!

I spent the day getting rid of codes, fixed my Knock Sensor and a few others. BUT .... I can't get rid of Code 02 (NE2 - Crankshaft Position Sensor)!!

Here's what I have tried:
*Replaced the Sensor with TWO others .... ALL three have the correct amount of Resistance (550 Ohms).
*Replaced the Crankshaft Pulley with another good one.
*Traced the wires (Blue & Green) all the way back to the ECU .. less than 1 Ohm resistance. So good connection in harness and no short.
*Ensured a good solid ground.

I CAN'T RID OF THAT DAMM CODE 02!!!

Anyone know if that sensor sends a frequenc pulse, or a voltage, or provide a certain resistance? I don't even know what type of signal I'm looking for! Grrrrrr! I do have a new expensive Multimeter that measures Freq/Dwell etc.

Yeay, no more pinstripes, and no more badges, except the M edition badge on the side. I'm thining about leaving it, what do you guys think?

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Looks good with those RX-8 rims! But if you're gonna debadge you might as well go all the way I think, it'd make it super slick and clean looking. Unless you're really proud she's an M-edition.

Josh, the CPS is a VR type. I don't have a scope that can read the signal, but if you've replaced it twice already, doesn't sound like the problem... For some reason, I recal there being a diffrence in years, but I can't confirm that right now. Sorry.

Jeremy, of course I'm proud of it being an M... But I just may loose them anyway. It
s just that much more work to put them back on after I repaint it.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page