UPOC - Page 502 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Jace, I've got one in my garage. If you want me to list it on the net for you I can. $6.00, I'll install it for an additional $25.

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2010 Maxima SV Prem + Tech package
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpendl1 View Post
Jace, I've got one in my garage. If you want me to list it on the net for you I can. $6.00, I'll install it for an additional $25.
Ok ya i will buy it from you, im sure i can install it thanks though.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS

Do you not have a Mazda dealer down there?

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Well we have Legacy Mazda in orem but last i heard they were going out of business, let me check and see if they are still open i will get back to you.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS

They're still open. I pass them everyday.

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeJDK View Post
They're still open. I pass them everyday.
Ok cool i guess i will get one from them then.

Jace

Hey, Just though I stop by and say hi, I got my 6 running and yeah Ryan was right, no spark... got a reman distribuitor, and works great, but then I had a coolant leak, tore everything appart replaced a hose, and no... a lot worse water pump!!! well got that now w/ a new timing belt, and only thing now is a lower control arm bushing. and I think Im done spending money.. at least for a bit.... hope you all been good and if anybody comes across a good 205/55/15 tire let me know cause I need just one, I already have 3 hankook that are brand new.
-Edgar.

"You never know what u have, until u lose it"

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpendl1 View Post
Nice... 6 speed even. Well, no development yet, he's still trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. To throw another couple grand at my mx6 just isn't apealing to me right now. If I threw a couple grand at my Altima, I could have 500hp in a nice plush heated leather seat dailey driver with 4 doors. You know how I know I'm getting old? I no longer want to put up with older cars that are noisy, and lack luxery. You'd never catch me driving my old 68 beetle in the middle of winter or summer, unless it was between that and walking. That is why I was willing to sell my mx6. It was nice in it's day, but now it's just a toy.
It's still up for sale if anyone is interested by the way. $4K.
oh muffin...

I moved up from a 1gen to a nice 6S, and somehow reverted back to a 1gen with not even a radio, and am content...but i've been told im simple...it's starting to not heat very well though and that's making me want a new one again... or get the fe running...new project of getting my basement done so another friend suffering economy issues can move in

Im thinking this is going to be a good investment for my MX6.(JVC KD-AVX44 (kdavx44) In-Dash Receivers with Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit Included In-Dash Car Stereo Receivers and Head Units Car Audio and Video - Sonic Electronix) I love Tax return money!

Jace

If you manage your forms corectly, you shouldn't receive any refund. I don't like letting the IRS earn interest off money I should be earning with! A $2000 refund could have earned you an extra $110 in interest if you saved that monthly into something earning 7.5%. If you had that entire $2000 in there since January instead of $167 monthly installments you'd have almost $190! Granted, I realize that takes more discipline than most of us have (me included) and earning 7.5% this past year would have been tough! But I generally get a $100 return or so, not much fun when I want to buy toys now! But I did out that extra pay towards my credit cards and I just paid off my last credit card this month! Yay! I had about $5000 on them last year.

Bill, do I need to bring anything with me tomorrow like extra resistors etc? I think Radio Shack sells kits I could bring? Ryan, wanna learn Megasquirt assembly and problem solving? Saturday morning at Bills!

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]

Last edited by ExtremeJDK; 1-9-09 at 7:06.

Jace, I'd be happy to sell you the one I have, but I'm sure the drive to my house is much further than the dealer...

Josh, I share your same view on the whole tax thing. I like to keep my refund as low as possible.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Another engine flushing option, Seafoam. Closest thing to automotive snake oil I've ever used.
I used this option after my 1g got all clogged up from an overheat...the crap that I drained out of it looked like penzoil goop. I ran 4 or 5 qts ATF and a bottle of seafoam at idle for about 5-10 minutes. I took a picture of the head with the valve cover off after, and it pretty much looked brand new...the kerosene is kinda scary, but it works...never personally tried it.

Last year I was going to get $13 back on my taxes total (state and federal). I think i planned well Selected 2 on my W-2's. Then my mom decided she wanted to claim me and I owed $500 or something (which she paid) ha...
I'm expecting a bit more back this year though...started a new job and my dependants didn't go to 2 until the middle of december...hopefully I'll get a hundred or so, woot

haha, I hear you on the tax thing. Although, I think I have an advantage working for a company that makes tax software. I had my tax analysts review my return and they are getting me a refund close to 6k. Don't know what I am doing with it yet.

-Nick

You Got Probed!?
Nick Dragon-
1994 PGT MTX -- Black -- KLZE, MTX, Probinator chip, Fidanza FW, STS, RR-racing poly inserts, HS style headers, Borla cat-back, Tokico Illumina struts, Eibach Pro Kit.

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino9656 View Post
I used this option after my 1g got all clogged up from an overheat...the crap that I drained out of it looked like penzoil goop. I ran 4 or 5 qts ATF and a bottle of seafoam at idle for about 5-10 minutes. I took a picture of the head with the valve cover off after, and it pretty much looked brand new...the kerosene is kinda scary, but it works...never personally tried it.

Last year I was going to get $13 back on my taxes total (state and federal). I think i planned well Selected 2 on my W-2's. Then my mom decided she wanted to claim me and I owed $500 or something (which she paid) ha...
I'm expecting a bit more back this year though...started a new job and my dependants didn't go to 2 until the middle of december...hopefully I'll get a hundred or so, woot
I used to work at a valvoline shop and they marketted an engine flush kit...smelled just like kerosene and same feel. Using that info when I first got my fe3, being an 88 sitting in a yard since close to then, I tried it. Won't say it made everything sparkle, but did get alot out. Never really researched it much more than that...

I do agree on the tax thing, keep it low, but priorities changed when I got the house, I figured getting a bigger return helped me do projects better...although this year its going right into paying off a personal loan at my bank that will ultimately help projects better, then I'll prolly fix what I claim.

I dunno how much I am getting back from the IRS this year, a paid in nearly 17,000 from work alone and thats even claiming 8 on my w2, Between dave and I we have put another 18,000 into our business, in other words i'm hoping for a decent return that I can pay some bills off, ie personal loan just like matt, but, but I never get my hopes up and it usually ends well, we got 5700 back last year butt this year I have tripled my income, added the business and added another kid.

I am planning on finishing my clutch this weekend, I got the tranny out last night
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page