LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7531 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-10-09, 13:44

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpendl1 View Post
Jace, I'd be happy to sell you the one I have, but I'm sure the drive to my house is much further than the dealer...
Ya i can get to the Mazda dealer in about ten minutes so i will probly go there, thanks though. But could you do me a favor and post up the Product number.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7532 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-11-09, 14:16

Hey guys a new Utah Mazda website has been started, check it out if you want.

www.utahmazdas.com

07 mazdaspeed3
post #7533 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-11-09, 20:41

Hey Bill i guess i will buy that O-ring from you because i drove past legacy yesterday and they were not open. They have all there cars there but snow is piled on them and the place is closed down. I was thinking i could send you the money and you could send me the O-ring if that would work. Or we could wait till spring and i could meet you some where up there and get it.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Jace, Josh and I will probably be meeting up in the next week or two. Next time I see him, I'll send it down your way with him.

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2010 Maxima SV Prem + Tech package
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
post #7535 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-12-09, 14:51

Alright cool thanks, how do you want me to get the money to ya, Mail?

Jace

post #7536 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-12-09, 16:17

Just give it to Josh when he give you the seal.

Ryan, I sill have just over $8.00 for you. Remember when you picked up the mud guards for my nephew? And I still have your slicks, with all of the washers.

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
post #7537 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-12-09, 20:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpendl1 View Post
Just give it to Josh when he give you the seal.
Alright sounds good thanks again.

Jace

post #7538 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-12-09, 21:13

So the clutch in the proby project ended well this weekend and today the proby got a cookie for good behavier while at the doctors this weekend, I had the windows tinted today finally, 20% on the front sides and 5% on the back 3, yes its illegal and no I don't really care, the undercover UHP shitheads have darker tint, anywhoo I got the tranny/clutch all dousched and worked out and the clutch had maybe 5 miles on it when it went to be tinted, anywhoo I'll post some pics of the surgury and as soon as I get some decent daytime pics of the tint I will post those also. Dunno about the utah website, poked around in there for a minute, don't really like it, some of the kids like to post in slang or whatever you want to call it, Civilization has come to far to try and revert back to talking like monkeys do.
post #7539 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-13-09, 21:01

Hmmm ... this new layout is weird. It shifted all the posts too far to the right. Hmmpf.

Anyhow, on my way home today I made a left turn through an intersection and a bright yellow Prosche Turbo got held up right behind me. So I floored it to about 60mph but before I could even get there .... that thing goes WAILING right past me. SCREAMING @ close to redline. They are quiet around town, but when those exhaust butterflies open up .. YIKES! Just reminded me how slow my car is! I hate 16 second cars!

I can't believe Legacy Mazda went out of business! They were just hiring for techs a few months ago, then I heard they laid off like 50 employees ... and now closed?! It was such a nice and modern facility too! Kinda stinks. I'm going to try and get an internship at the local BMW or Porsche dealership this semester. I'll offer to work a few hours a week for free in the hopes to get some experience on my resume. Graduating this summer and it's actually quite scarey to think about the job market right now!

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]
post #7540 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-13-09, 21:06
I knows sumpthin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

They're fun if they handle good!!

That's amazing that Legacy Mazda closed down...I wonder how D. Dahle and Bountiful Mazda are doing...I know La Point Ford has been hurting a lot, laying of somewhere around 60 employees a few months ago...

Keep an eye out for gas prices to drop again...all these people out of work won't be able to afford driving anywhere...and with the holiday's done, that's even fewer people traveling around...

Josh, any chance you'll be doing Vegas on the 24th?

Ryan

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []
post #7541 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-13-09, 21:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Josh, any chance you'll be doing Vegas on the 24th?
I wasn't planning on it. I assume there is an AutoX event? I don't really have a car worth running right now and I'm tired of running Richard's cars only so he can guilt-trip me into doing an $800 job for free.

I'm getting pretty frustrated w/ Tina and this damn Megasquirt. I'm about to bag it and throw a freaking FMU on. I guess it's not going to be driving anytime soon ... so just need to calm down. I need to get that Fidanza Flywheel and 6 Puck clutch installed sometime too.

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]
post #7542 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-13-09, 21:13
I knows sumpthin

Wow, guilted into work...Yeah, that would get pretty boring...

A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []
post #7543 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-13-09, 23:06

I heard gas prices will be going up actually, Why haven't you guys signed up for the other Mazda forum yet?

07 mazdaspeed3
post #7544 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-13-09, 23:40
I knows sumpthin

Ah, yes, I had plans to do that and toss on some videos.....

There, posted.

A RaceCar Named Carmen

Last edited by Ryan; 1-13-09 at 23:56.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon View Post
I heard gas prices will be going up actually, Why haven't you guys signed up for the other Mazda forum yet?
I did... I think I'm like registered number 3 or something.. lol jk. But I'm sure I'm the oldest, and like Zach mentioned felt a little out of place not speaking slang monkey type talk. I even posted and threw up a couple pics of my M.

2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page