LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7561 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 10:47

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino9656 View Post
jeez...I didn't see what you guys meant about their language, but yikes! They are like a bunch of highschoolers!
Good thing we all have paren...i mean, moderators to keep us in check
Some punk ass from East threw an ice ball at my eclipse yesterday. He actually made it in my windows, surprisingly. Little bastard...I was in shock at first, didn't know what to do...then I flipped around (screeching pretty good) and pulled into the parking lot. The kid took off. Luckily, the school's security cameras caught a few kids throwing snowballs in my direction, and the administration knew exactly who they were. I told them my car needed to be detailed because the ice ball knocked a coke out of my hands and liquid and ice flew all over my seats.
It's probably a good thing I didn't catch the prick...I wouldn't want to be caught on camera myself doing what I would have done to him...
Anyway, that's the end of my rant. All my Evanston friends are going to the auto show on Sunday, so I guess that's when I'll be there
I would have found out who they were and where they lived. They would regret even thinking about throwing something in my direction! HAHA
Reminds me of a line from a movie. "I know where you live and I know where you sleep and I swear by all that is Holy your mothers will cry when they see what I have done to you!"
HAHA, in fact, you remind me of the actor (kind of).

-Nick

You Got Probed!?
Nick Dragon-
1994 PGT MTX -- Black -- KLZE, MTX, Probinator chip, Fidanza FW, STS, RR-racing poly inserts, HS style headers, Borla cat-back, Tokico Illumina struts, Eibach Pro Kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7562 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 11:12
I knows sumpthin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

I've heard that line before, what movie was it?

Zach at least they were caught on camera. That happened to me once, but the little shits were behind a bush along Foothills drive... In summer!! Little bastards were throwing shaved ice at cars!!!

Luckily no damage done, but I was surprised too! Took me a block to turn around, when I got back somebody else had been hit, screeched to a stop and chased them off. Good thing because he was a big guy, and we were both pissed!

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []
post #7563 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 11:26

Ryan, the actor who said the line is part of the joke (because I mentioned Zach reminds me of the actor). I was hoping someone would identify it for me. Can't be that hard. The guy also lived in a van, down by the river...

-Nick

You Got Probed!?
Nick Dragon-
1994 PGT MTX -- Black -- KLZE, MTX, Probinator chip, Fidanza FW, STS, RR-racing poly inserts, HS style headers, Borla cat-back, Tokico Illumina struts, Eibach Pro Kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7564 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 11:31

Motor Trend Auto Show this weekend ... PLUS 1 year subscription to Motor Trend Magazine ... BOTH for $6 online.

https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/...php?step=intro

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]
post #7565 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 14:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Fox View Post
Ryan, the actor who said the line is part of the joke (because I mentioned Zach reminds me of the actor). I was hoping someone would identify it for me. Can't be that hard. The guy also lived in a van, down by the river...

-Nick
Haha i know my movies, The movie is Tommy Boy but Chris Farley wasnt the one who said it, it was Julie Warner. Its the scene where there out in the sail boat and the little kids are making fun of Chris Farley haha thats a classic.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS
post #7566 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 15:30
I knows sumpthin

Did you google the actress' name or did you just know that??

If you just knew it I'll never play Trivial Pursuit with you unless you're on my team

A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []
post #7567 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 18:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeJDK View Post
Motor Trend Auto Show this weekend ... PLUS 1 year subscription to Motor Trend Magazine ... BOTH for $6 online.

https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/...php?step=intro
hey. I'm planning to hit the show on saturday as well, they kinda have the same every damn year, but i guess is better than staying home. I got my ride working exept for those bushings. they are pretty bad. wonder if they are too much to change.
-EJ

"You never know what u have, until u lose it"
post #7568 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-15-09, 18:57

I'm looking foward to the new Nissan 370Z, Camaro and a few other new models. I just enjoy sitting in them and giving them a full exam without the pressure of some salesman!

Geesh. I just got out of a lecture series with State Senator Dayton regarding the Utah Budget. Because Utah is one of the only States that has a law requiring a balanced budget (no deficet) each year, they have to make major cuts (15&#37 to state run schools. This means probably cancelling summer classes this year. I have FOUR FREAKING CLASSES TO GRADUATE! If I can't finish those classes this summer like planned I am going to be EXTREMELY PISSED! I do NOT want to stay in school another freaking 4 months! I'm tired of being BROKE!

UTAH NEEDS TO SELL THE SHALE OIL RIGHTS NOW! Grrrrrr!

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]

Last edited by ExtremeJDK; 1-15-09 at 20:50.
post #7569 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-16-09, 14:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Did you google the actress' name or did you just know that??

If you just knew it I'll never play Trivial Pursuit with you unless you're on my team
I knew it all besides her actual name i googled that haha.

Jace

Black '95 MX6 LS- Magnaflow Muffler, CAI, Ebay Headers, CM stage 2R + Fidanza 9lb flywheel, Eibach Lowering Springs, B and M STS, JSPECS, 17' Motegi's wrapped w/ Kumho ASX, Hawk HPS
post #7570 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-16-09, 21:46

I guess I am going to go to the car show this Sunday. My buddy has free tickets. It's good for up to four people if anyone else wants to go too free.

Josh, how is the MS coming? have you figured anything out yet? I put my MS back in and fired up the turbo beast.. Oh yeah, so much fun! Spins those stock little 15"s like they wer dipped in oil.

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2010 Maxima SV Prem + Tech package
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic
post #7571 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-17-09, 14:01

I'm working today from 12-6, but I'm planning on going to the show Sunday (I feel like I have already typed this...)
Nick, how long has it been since you've seen me? I'm not fat anymore
Did I mentioned I flipped my car around and ran into the parking lot after him?? haha... and if it would have actually hit my car (instead of going in it), I probably would have hunted him down. I'm still finding pockets of water in places like my cupholder...

I'm quitting smoking (oh by the way, I smoke if you didn't know). It is seriously harder to quit smoking (even with patches) than it was for me to stop eating junk food, fast food, drinking soda, and all that crap when I lost weight...Anyway, wish me luck! haha...

A last note...my eclipse key doesn't work in either of the doors now...but it works in the trunk, ignition, and glove box. I even tried my spare key, same thing. I had to climb in through my hatch after a party last night. And then after I started my car, the alarm starts going off...perfect, 3AM and I'm driving around with my alarm going off in a ticket magnet...
Anyway, anyone have any ideas?? I was thinking about taking it into a shop, I need to get my brake fluid flushed anyway. The key won't even turn when I put it in the doors, but there's absolutely no problem in the hatch or ignition, i don't get it...And this was sudden, too, it never used to stick or anything like that...
post #7572 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-17-09, 19:14
I knows sumpthin

Anybody else going to the show tonight? If so I'll be there around 7. Call me!

A RaceCar Named Carmen
post #7573 of 12501 (permalink) Old 1-17-09, 19:55

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Bad Monkey;2154874]So the clutch in the proby project ended well this weekend and today the proby got a cookie for good behavier while at the doctors this weekend, I had the windows tinted today finally, 20% on the front sides and 5% on the back 3, yes its illegal and no I don't really care, the undercover UHP [shizzle]heads have darker tint, QUOTE]

they do have a special waiver for that...I got to reject one for losing it that's a good feeling

One day when I get caught up on projects, I'll start tinting them...who did it for you? maybe this coming paycheck I'll bring another case of beer and hang out again...smaller case maybe?
I knows sumpthin

Paul Blart, Mall Cop. Definitely a STUIPID movie, yes, stupid enough to misspell stupid...There were five times that were legitimately funny....

But, it was fun to go out for dinner and a movie. We had fun Thanks Josh!

Didn't make the auto show, so we'll hit that up tomorrow. Bill, Zach, when are you going?

A RaceCar Named Carmen

Zach, sounds to me like your door locks are just worn out. I'd look into getting them replaced.

1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page