LinkBack Thread Tools

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
where is the reservoir located ????
It's mounted on the firewall just like the brake master cylinder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I knows sumpthin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Dan Sac just received his MFactory Diff!! Hopefully he'll have it done soon and get some feedback on it...even though he'll be drag racing it will give me a LOT of confidence knowing it's holding up just fine to the power

Zach, did you get a hold of Wheel Werks?

Form Follows Function. If it doesn't work, get it the f--- out.
A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Ryan, yea I took the rim to wheelwerks on 39th and state, they said it would be $80 to fix it! yay! And I talked to the guy about getting all my rims refinished, he said it would be $150 a wheel and I could have it done however I want mmmmm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

I knows sumpthin

Damn, that's not a bad price at all!! Does the $150 include checking for any bends, or just stripped and re-painted??

Either way, if you really like the wheels it's worth the money, unless you can buy identical new ones for less

Ryan

A RaceCar Named Carmen
MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Wheelworks is a good place. I paid $150 to have my Altima wheel fixed. I bumped into a curb last winter, bent the edge of the Aluminum wheel bad enough to put cracks in it. They bent it back, welded it up, and machined it. Other than them not clear coting the bare aluminum, dang thing looked like new. When I took it back to them, they said for another $50 they would clear coat the wheel. I couldn't find this wheel anywhere. Even called the manufacture directly, they checked with shops that they supply to, no one had one with the correct offset. Without them, I'd be buying a new set of wheels for $1K+.
They do great work, but for $150 a wheel, unless it's a special wheel, you can buy 17's new for that much.

Bill, 2003 3.5 SE Altima, Black with black leather, headers, full SS exhaust, lowering springs, adjustable shocks / struts, SCAFII, 20" wheels, SER Tail lights, Dual Halos around headlights, HID headlights and driving lights, Maxima Helical LSD.
2010 Maxima SV Prem + Tech package
2006 Vulcan 900 Classic

Big O down here welds up aluminum wheels for $80. Not sure how theire quality compares, but they hold up!

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]

i feel like a dumbass now i didnt know the clutch fluid was the same as break fluid hahah well there is no leak the fluid level is fine i bled the line and a few air bubbles came out but that didnt seem to fix the problem i think its just the clutch what do you guys say

Maroon 95 PGT
Cold air intake, drilled and slotted rotors, XTC short throw shifter, sleepy eye hot shot style headers
I knows sumpthin

Danny, it's a good chance your master cylinder has gone bad. Typically when the clutch itself fails, the plate has become very stiff making it hard to push the clutch in. That or the disc wears out causing lots of slippage.

What's likely happening is when you push in on the clutch fluid is leaking past the seal inside the master cylinder, thus not actually pushing the clutch in and holding the pedal on the floor.

A RaceCar Named Carmen
I knows sumpthin

Brett's car is getting cheaper
ksl.com - KSL Car Classifieds

If this is as clean as advertised...it NEEDS bought:

A RaceCar Named Carmen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
If this is as clean as advertised...it NEEDS bought:
Fsck you Ryan t

1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV
I knows sumpthin

Don't feel too bad, it does have 200k miles, it just appears to be in VERY good condition...Not necessarily as good as yours...

A RaceCar Named Carmen

Ryan, whose probe is that? My friend is looking for a car with a $3k limit...I think I'm gonna send that one his way Do you know the seller?
I don't know what all is included in the $150 to refinish the rims...I don't think I would spend that kinda money on the rims I have, they are heavy lol...and I could definitely find some nicer, lighter rims for $600. *Cough*Mazdaspeed Protege rims *cough* lol

Last edited by chino9656; 2-4-09 at 1:45.

That is Brett's probe. Used to be Brian's probe... you know, the one we put a KLZE in and 9 months later Brian blew it. Then it got a new motor (3rd one) but still leaked oil like crazy. Last I checked the sun roof didn't work and the chrome on the wheels was cracking and peeling.
I wouldn't spend more than $2,000 on that car knowing what I do about it's history.

-Nick

You Got Probed!?
Nick Dragon-
1994 PGT MTX -- Black -- KLZE, MTX, Probinator chip, Fidanza FW, STS, RR-racing poly inserts, HS style headers, Borla cat-back, Tokico Illumina struts, Eibach Pro Kit.

MEGASQUIRT IS NOW POWERING TINA ON 9LBS of BOOST!

Problem is now that the Stage I XTD clutch I snatched off Bbill a while back isn't even close to holding. My wastegate is a minimum 9lbs, so I can't even run less. It holds enough to start pulling hard, but then about 5-6 lbs it just lets go almost immediately.

Looks like I'll have to install the Stage 3 puck clutch and Fidanza flywheel a little sooner than I planned!

Intercooler kit is going on this weekend!

'02 Ford Mustang- [Procharged @ 8psi][Flowmasters][5-speed][Limo Tint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Don't feel too bad, it does have 200k miles, it just appears to be in VERY good condition...Not necessarily as good as yours...
Oh I know, it's got almost 100K more miles on it, and I know mine was repainted at some point, etc. It just sucks since it'd be a great DD (looking at the ad anyway) but I can't justify it

1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
BUILT ENGINE now running stock engine w/LSD
EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page