Tucson Forum Only - Page 13 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-23-03, 5:17

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 0

Thursday, I'm heading up to PHX for the Dave Matthews concert I'll be back sometime Friday afternoon. I'm going to party with some friends that night but I think on Sat. me and 3 or 4 of my friends will be out on Speedway then I think we're going to head out to the illegals. Sat afternoon we're going to work on cars, I'm going to be installing 3 cold air intakes and just serviceing and messing around, so if anyone wants to come, you're welcome to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-23-03, 20:48 Thread Starter

Sup

Hey Peeps, does nobody show up or anymore or what? I wasn't out there last weekend cause my car was back at the shop, but Im usually out there, give me a call and let me know if anybody wants to meet up sometime over the weekend. Lately I moved to AutoZone on Speedway, on those sidewalks because it's closer to more action and all. We're not shoved way in the back of some building. You can see more cars drive by, I like it. 271-3364
post #183 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-26-03, 21:24

What's guys. I haven't been going out on speedway as much as I used to because of all the damn monsoon's are scaring me away. (CAI filter sits low) Well see how the storm builds this afternoon and if it doesn't flood the streets I may be out. Call me up if ya want.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-27-03, 20:54

I hear that! My CAI sits on the splash guard. I was on my way to a party friday night and I had to pull over and park my car at a texico because it was raining so hard, then hitch a ride with my friend kelly who was following me. (she drives a jeep). I'll be out sometime soon, I have to. I can't even remember the last time I cruised...
post #185 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-28-03, 18:28

maybe you guys should make it a short ram for now, won't lose all that much power, maybe a little noticeable, but at least you'll be able to drive it...:P
post #186 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-30-03, 2:31

Tess, just wanted to say sorry again, I felt like such an ass when you told me what actually happened...I had no idea...

Look on the bright side, you won't be closing this Sat night, see ya on speedway, fo sho...
post #187 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-30-03, 16:22

Hey whats up Joe? Check it out do you still have your stock rims because I might be interested in purchasing the rims, not the tires, just the rims let me know.
post #188 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-30-03, 18:43
JNorris
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Whats up Tucson

Just introducing myself to the crowd, I am a friend of M.Hicks, I have already met Tess and Joe once or twice. I have a red 96 PGT, replying to this thread...where you see Matt, you will see me.
By October I will have: Borla cat back, Bosal headers and Catco...Cat.
I already have: Crush bent 2.25 Cat Back, motorsports HF Cat, NGK wires and NGK Irridium plugs.
Lets honestly start making our presence felt this Saturday...me and Matt will be at the side street by Papa J's at 10:30pm Sat August 2.
Peace, Justin
post #189 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-30-03, 19:33

hey guys, I might be able to be out this weekend, my Birthday is tomorrow, the 31'st, it's gonna be my 21st!!!!! @- he he so, thrusday and friday are gonna be spent havign fun and getting over it....lol Joe has my number....546-1567, now all you do to.....my wife is gonna be with me for most the day, and she is 18, so no strip clubs at first..... But hey, maybe we cab just get the girls of the club liquered up and we won't need to go out........j/k
post #190 of 645 (permalink) Old 7-31-03, 14:50 Thread Starter

Derek, yo it's me, I'm in Yuma right now and I'm on my way to Seattle, WA for 2 weeks! I should be back around the 12th of August. My birthday is on Aug. 1st too and I'll be in California. Turning 21 finally. Shout out an offer of those rims I have and I'll consider. Peace out see ya in a couple weeks!
post #191 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-4-03, 5:23

Hey Peeps, Today is my Birthday if anyone cares!!!!
post #192 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-4-03, 17:52

Grin

Hey! Congrats to all you guys, Joe, Tim, and Derek. Hope you guys have lots of fun!!! Don't party too hard.
post #193 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-5-03, 7:08

Hey Peeps, I am seriously thinking about selling my deck so make me a seroius offer and we'll talk.
post #194 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-7-03, 15:55
JNorris
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Ok. the broken record.... But me Matt and his Brother are going to be out at speedway this Sat....anyone else got this Sat free?
Justin
post #195 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-20-03, 1:26 Thread Starter

Derek!

Yo man, Im back now, you still want my rims? Call me cause Im barely on this thing anymore. 520-271-3364
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page