Tucson Forum Only - Page 14 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #196 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-20-03, 1:44

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

hey zoomspeed. (well if thats your name on this board)
you said that you needed help with your rear v/c gasket I can probally come down this weekend (sat.) and help out if you want. check out probetalk and let me know what you think.

later matt

88 mx6 gt the 12th probe/mx6

I think I have a problem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #197 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-21-03, 4:51

wow im kinda feeling left out.
seeing that most of us are now 21...this weekend we should go to some bar or something.. i mean i drink everynight now, sometimes alone.... so if anyone wants to join me... i can go anywere except Mainstreet...

also we need to get together.. ive seen Matt and his friends and Joe.. but were did everyone else go??
ill be out at autozone at who knows what times on friday and saturday.. i have saturday off.. so if anyone wants to start the drinking earlie.. im up for it..

Tessa SUPER GRAPE BLITZ/SHOGUN KIT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143228
post #198 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-22-03, 17:24
JNorris
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
I think Matt is getting full exhaust soon, so me and him will definately be rollin Sat nights. I start bartending next week so I might not be out as much, but I am sure I will see you guys at least twice a month.
Justin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #199 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-23-03, 3:24

Power: 0

Some day I'll have to come out and meet some of you peeps. My 6 still in rough stages though. Damn thing is non-stop work and im still learning. :P
post #200 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-26-03, 19:49 Thread Starter

Hey, does anybody know how to make my exhaust sound deeper? I took out my resignator and its louder, but its the same pitch. Should I just buy a muffler that looks like a canister?
post #201 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-26-03, 22:19

Smile Summer Import Show

Autotrader is sponsoring the Summer Import Nationals this Friday, August 29, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue] at[COLOR=indigo]SIR near the fairgrounds. It's only $10 to race your car and there will be a car show, stereo sound-off, bikini contest, fear factory challenge, dyo on-site. I'll be working the show and taking photos. This would be cool to go and see this weekend. Check out [COLOR=orangered]www.sportcompactresults.com for more info.
post #202 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-27-03, 16:03

I'm gonna try and make it out.

The pitch of your exhaust sound mostly comes from the bore/stroke of you engine. Thats why V6 mx6's and PGT's sound like lambo's, (short stroke). The size of you piping may change it a little but not too much. Mufflers muffle...
post #203 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-28-03, 5:13 Thread Starter

But my friend up in Washington had a Nissan 4 banger and it sounded louder and deeper than my v6. That's messed up. Im trying to get a hold of him but I cant. If I get my piping larger it will effect my performance which really sucks.
post #204 of 645 (permalink) Old 8-28-03, 18:59

I4's usually have a deeper sound than the LS or PGT's, it's because they have a slightly bigger bore and much longer stroke.
post #205 of 645 (permalink) Old 9-7-03, 21:42

I'm running for the Southwestern moderator position. GO vote!
post #206 of 645 (permalink) Old 9-25-03, 19:21 Thread Starter

Wassup Bio*ches! Thought I left long gone eh?! No way! Not me, Im still here, where are you? Sittin at home eating potato chips watchin TV gettin FAT? Post some new messeges and meet up some time, get out of your house and hit the streets man! Peace!
post #207 of 645 (permalink) Old 9-26-03, 2:01

Hi I'm evo your new mod. I have decied to make your thread sticky as well. If you have any problems with memebers please contact me.
evo
post #208 of 645 (permalink) Old 9-26-03, 7:13

Hey joe let's meet up this friday night, call me up 331-0958.
post #209 of 645 (permalink) Old 9-29-03, 8:20

hey guys.. long time no see... id rather talk in this forum then in the PT forum... all them damn annoying Phx people..... and well you all know the story..
the last few weeks my Ex from the navy has been in town and he and i have spent almost alot of time together.. but JEEZZ!! he wants to see me every second im off work. we went to Roosevelt lake last weekend and played with the Sea-doo's. then i went out on speedway in my new bikini top and flattered Joe, with my new golden tan ;P ...and this last thursday through saturday we went again and i got an even darker tan and a concussion from him droping the hood of the Sea-doo on my head (whoooo, that was alot of blood).. he wouldnt take me to the emergency room, claiming it wasnt that bad.
so now im gonna be spending my next few days in and out of the doctors.. and then back to a chiropractor for the neck and back pain from it.
Also i gotta go to court and file a small claims against the stables my horse was at (for selling him,,,, long story) and one against the guy who had my horse and a contract and never took car of him... sueing for what my horse was worth. somewere between $5,000 and $3,200.
hopefully i will get enough to put on a down payment on some sexy lifted Dodge Ram i want. but since i dont have a horse anymore.... im thinking of a spicey sports car...

if anyone didnt hear, my Drag racing ticket got dropped cause the cop didnt show up for the trial.... whoo hoo!!! i drive like a grandma now. but still bump bump the music like a kid..

now to the point.. Spencer (Navy exBF), is sapposed to be going on this 4 day Man on the Mountain trip.. but doesnt want to cause he wants to spend time with me....
but i have Friday off and i plan on being out there on Speedway looking for Joe and hanging out at AutoZone.. so i hope others will show up... joe i have wednesday off also if you want to hang out if you dont work. just call me...
dude yoo

Tessa SUPER GRAPE BLITZ/SHOGUN KIT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143228
post #210 of 645 (permalink) Old 9-30-03, 3:04 Thread Starter

Cool Beanz Tess, Im workin 10-5 so I might give ya a call if I feel like it. hehehe =) If youre not busy with what's his face, I forgot his name. I also got Backed into for all you people who haven't heard. This lady's insurance is going to take care of it all, I need 2 new peices for my body kit, which is already ordered and possibly a new front axle and Im gonna have them look at my frame as well, she hit me hard too. Well, give me a call too if anybody wants to hang! Peace out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page