Advertisement

post #482 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-8-05, 18:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboyk
You're engaged! Well, congratulations Tessa! Hey Tim, how are you? I'm starting classes next week at the U of A to finally finish my Bachelors in Photo. Hoping to get an automotive career behind it. So how's your classes? That's pretty awesome what you're doing. I still work everyday at the paper and then my day job too. Been pretty busy. Keep in touch. My new number right now is 275-8346 which may change again. Later...
I'm doing alright. My classes have been fun so far, half of my math class and half of my physics class keep asking me to help them. I have a bunch of fun doing it, not only do I help others, but I learn more in the process in case I missed something. My new number is 271-3259. Have fun, I'm normally busy but I can talk most the time.
post #483 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-14-05, 20:33

wheres all the phoenix people???????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #484 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-14-05, 22:39

Power: 5

im going out tonight. (friday) id go out tomorrow but ill be in phx.

Tessa SUPER GRAPE BLITZ/SHOGUN KIT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143228
post #485 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-15-05, 14:46

well we should all start a new club in phx and both phx and tucson people could be like one huge club and then we can hook eachother up with good deals for stuff for our cars???
post #486 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-15-05, 22:08

dude just go to the pavillions. thats were everyone is going. when i move up to phx with matt in a couple weeks ill probobly go there offen.. most of the probes there are people who chat on Probetalk.com.

post #487 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-21-05, 13:51
jaydouble
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
hey people new here to the forum. i got an 94 mx-6 2.5 6cyl and im not really into the racing thing but i do want get some extra h.p. any suggestions on what and were i can get this stuff locally.
post #488 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-21-05, 20:51

dont bother locally unless you dont mind paying 3x the price you can get somewere else. especially dont go to Apex, or Motorsport wharehouse. sure its a nice place to go, to get an idea of what you want... but dont buy anything from them.. they charge way tooo much.
get on Ebay, get an Ebay account set up... and buy stuff off there.
you can get just about any muffler off there you want.. then when you get it, take it to Exhuast Works here in town and have them put on 2.5inch piping.

get your intake off ebay. just cause theres name brands out there, doesnt mean there better. get the full intake off ebay, no name, will come with 3-4 cupplers, the filter, and 2... not 1... but 2 pieces of pipes... the Auctions on there that sell the intake with just one pipeing, those are called "hot air intakes" cause all your doing is sucking in hot air from the engine... which wont improve hp.
all i can think of is intake and exhuast right now.. those are easy mods.
other mods would require a little expert help unless your pretty good under the hood.
If you get the Outlaw Phenolic spacers, those will help to keep the engine cooler. good for living in AZ.
you could also go with a Legal High flow cat. converter while your getting the exhuast done.
cant think of anything else. but you might want to replace alot of stuff like motor mounts with some polyurathane motor mounts. as you increase hp, you need to replace alot of little things to support the increase.
again.. look on ebay first.. also go to Probetalk.com and look in the for sale and Bulk buy section in the Forums. alot of people selling stuff there that you can use on MX6's

post #489 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-21-05, 20:59

damn i hate being a chick that knows soo damn much....

post #490 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-25-05, 23:56
jaydouble

thanks for the suggestion, by the way already got an ebay account. let see what your ride looks like.
post #491 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-27-05, 16:57

kamikazi motor sports..... never heard of them.. dont care to.. they dont know shit about our cars. if you want help from people who know your car top to bottom. stick here. and come up to phx and hang out. my fiance, Matt, is always helping people out. and he's the expert. has a probe, and is always tearing engines out and apart in either mine or his car.

anyways pics of my car are on the website here http://www.cardomain.com/id/purpspdrcr95

if you need any suggestions of which muffler, intake, ect., to get for your car off ebay. you can always IM me on AIM at MyToyMx6, or PM me.

Last edited by Tessa; 1-27-05 at 17:10.
post #492 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-27-05, 17:38
blackdragon11

why not?
post #493 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-27-05, 19:59

the only club here in AZ that can satisfy anyone with a KL motor is AZPOC. supporting all Probe, MX6, 626 and MX3 owners... why?........... cause they all have the same Drive train and i would much rather have someone who knows my car help instead of someone who owns a honda or Nissan.....

post #494 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-27-05, 20:31
blackdragon11

Kamikazi Motorsports is not just around to help people out with your vehicles, but just to hang out and talk about each others vehicles. We are all laid back and talk, hangout, bbq, etc.
post #495 of 645 (permalink) Old 1-27-05, 20:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon11
Kamikazi Motorsports is not just around to help people out with your vehicles, but just to hang out and talk about each others vehicles. We are all laid back and talk, hangout, bbq, etc.
Listen this is www.mx6.com which is the best sorce of information for the mx6/probe on the web. I'm becoming agrivated with your speak of Kamikazi Motorsports. You sound like a spammer. Speak normal by saying something to the effect of

Quote:
" Hi, my name is ***** I live here too. We've got a local forum that your more than welcome to post on to if you all want to meet up sometime. I've got a ******* but you all are welcome to join to, if not thats cool too, hopefully I'll see you all around"
Not this
Quote:
Visit KamikaZi Motorsports, an Arizona car club with no strings attached.
That sounds like scammer to us. Also you dont need to pusht the issue.If you contuine then I'm going to start getting mad and may need to do something about it.
evo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page