Tucson Forum Only - Page 7 - Mazda MX-6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-23-03, 15:30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

Probably won't be out there this Sat. I kinda have plans. But I'll be out there alot this summer, and ya we still have the walkie talkies, me, Jon(red truck) and Colin(green firebird) are always talkin on em when we cruise. My boy with the red GT(Justin) is slow, he claims something wrong with his car but I'm not too sure about that tho...I think he just can't drive...when we race the most he can pull is my front tires even with his rears, and my friend with a semi supped-up talon(kent) beats him by a hair every time. Kent will come out, Justin won't though...Oh and btw SIR was d0pe last night. I have this long old story but I'll catch you guys at rud****ers not this weekend but the next. Peace.

Matt Hicks
Silver 97 PSE MTX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-24-03, 18:35

Whats up everybody??? Do we have anything poppin off tonight???

One Bad Brutha
One Mean GT
post #93 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-24-03, 21:09

Whats up pimpin! My car is in the shop until Tuesday or Weds. because the lower part of the harmonic balancer broke on the way back from graduation night at my highschool at 5am. Luckily I was nearly home when it happened. I probably won't be out this weekend unless you want to see the mad power of a 1996 chevy blazer. If you guys plan on something I might check it out. Peace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-24-03, 23:30

Grin

everyone needs to meet up behind fudruckers between 10-11pm.
i probobly wont get out there till a little after 11.but joe will be out there. if were not behind fud****ers... go up speedway heading west and and park down that road were everyone parks next to Autozone and the pizza place... its before Craycroft i believe. on the right hand side.

Tessa SUPER GRAPE BLITZ/SHOGUN KIT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143228
post #95 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-26-03, 16:07 Thread Starter

Hola!

Sup Peeps, what up? I'm starting a new job at TGI Fridays this Tuesday and I don't know what my schedule looks like for this week. But if I'm free this weekend, I'll be out behind Fudruckers around 10pm. But if I am working,...I'll probably go out there anyway. hehe After work that is. Peace Look, it's drinking puke! eewww. If anybody wants to hang on there spare time give me a call! 360-471-3080

Soon To Be In The GumBall Rally...

Last edited by MazdaSpd20; 5-26-03 at 16:10.
post #96 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-27-03, 14:16
CaptiveAngel
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
grrr......

hey guys, it Legion, neither of the other two sn's work for some f'n reason.. so i made this one.....grrrrr
post #97 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-27-03, 23:22

hey i have a little group project that i need some help with.. i told Joe and Tim about it. i want to build like miniature garage to put my car in.. kinda like a canopy cover thing.. i have those thick as hell metel piping... 2 large ones.. tall enough.. like 8-ft long.. maybe even 10 feet,,, and i wanted to burry those and cement them into the ground. maybe get like 2 more when i check out the prices.. but i need some info.. and some man power and... maybe a welder??? i need some info on how i can build one.. just big enough to put my car under to keep it out of the horribal sun especially after its painted.. and something i can wash it under. shoudl it be welded? also im gonna find some strong material that wont shred or tear with the wind. what do you guys think?? help!! i have to keep it fairly cheap thats why i have some materials and cant afford to accually buy a Tuff Shed or one of those easily blown over back yard canopys

post #98 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 0:18

I don't wanna "nay-say", I think it's a noble idea but just not something the 4,5 or 6 of us could do and make it standup to the monsoons, not to mention limited funds. My suggestion is buy a car cover to protect against the sun, thats what I'm gonna do, right now I have semi covered parking so I don't worry about it too much... and if you want a shaded place to wash your car, your wecome to come to my friend jon's(red truck) house he lives on tanque verde loop off speedway. We wash our cars every Sat morning. But if you're stuck on building your car port, I'd be more than happy to help.

Matt Hicks
Silver 97 PSE MTX
post #99 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 5:07

I agree with Matt on this one. And with a car cover you can take it with you where ever you go.

One Bad Brutha
One Mean GT
post #100 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 8:37
Stupid Weasel
Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call when you are unable to speak?

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Hey...whatever happened to that Stupid Weasel guy?

Oh yeah...that's me.
post #101 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 20:29

no i could get a car cover if i wanted to.. i had one before and its a hassle and a pain in the ass to deal with. and the materials i plan on useing.. it WILL stand up to the monsoons nothing could bend these polls.. there the poles that people build horse stalls with.. not even a horse could break it. plus i plan on cementing them into the ground. i need feedback on ideas... not what i should do INSTEAD of a canopy, cause thats what ive decided on... need to know what materials and weres the cheapest place to get them, can anyone hook me up?

post #102 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 20:55

Quote:
Originally posted by Stupid Weasel
Hey...whatever happened to that Stupid Weasel guy?

Oh yeah...that's me.
hey whats up.... didnt forget about you... hey uh... you should bring your viper out this weekend and make the rest of us feel special by knowing you..

post #103 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 21:38

It's not the poles I'm worried about not standing up to the monsoons, I'm just thinking of how to get what ever you decide to get for the roof to stay on and not get blown off, like a giant wing...I think we can do this, you might just have to shell out some $$ though...

Matt Hicks
Silver 97 PSE MTX
post #104 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-28-03, 22:59

yes im still debating on a roof.. i want to go with a thick fabric material for now. something cheap.. until i can figure out something that i can use. any ideas on something?? also i wanted sides.. should i use wood or fabric? i think it would be easier to use a cheap heavy tarp that can be replaced.

post #105 of 645 (permalink) Old 5-30-03, 4:23

Smile

Home Depot and a lot of the other hardware stores sell a good variety of tarps, between plastic and canvas. I would go with a plastic siding out here, if you go wood you might as well get a metal shed, for the price you'd have to pay. Metal poles for your sides covered with a plastic tarp would do fine.

KITTY

sky blue 6er
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page