I am if you are

One Bad Brutha
One Mean GT
post #108 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-1-03, 16:12

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Power: 5

hey Joe.. remember that mustang that was parked near us on the street next to AutoZone? well we all went to eat at krispy kremes after you left and then me and him raced. on the bottle he gets a mid 14 in that thing,,,, well we raced last night. and i got him both times on the start and he very slowly caught up with me but couldnt pass by the time a quarter mile came up. he tried on the bottle but there wasnt a whole lot left in there. he couldnt tell if it helped or not. which means my car has got to be in the low 15's. i noticed a major difference in HP last night. i think the 02 sensors helped. its taking off quicker
too bad you didnt stay longer and raced him. but it was around 3:30am. maybe we can get him next weekend and take him out to the Racing spot. you know...

Tessa SUPER GRAPE BLITZ/SHOGUN KIT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2143228
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #109 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-1-03, 21:56

Hey ya'll! sorry I didn't get a chance to call you guys last night but I got throw in to a pool and ended up staying there last night. but i will definatly be there next week for any thing ya'll have planed.

One Bad Brutha
One Mean GT
post #110 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-2-03, 0:11

Dang you Alex you never return my calls!! I went out to speedway that one saturday and nobody showed up. I called your house 15 million times and nobody answered. Is there anything going on this coming up saturday?? If you want we can fill up my keg and chill at my apartment after we meet up. CALL ME!
post #111 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-2-03, 1:30

Question

is anybody going to see 2fastn2furious this weekend?

KITTY

sky blue 6er
post #112 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-2-03, 3:37

hey... i think we were planning on all going. but you know tickets might be sold out. we either need to all pick a time and get our tickets ahead... or go earlie in the morning and buy the tickets before we plan on going later that day. accually i dont know if its gonna be busy but i figure it will be cause ive heard alot of clubs are going in groups to watch it opening day. i want to see it so count me in.
i say we go around 7 or 8 that night. then we can go straight out to the meeting spot and do some racing our selfs.

post #113 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-2-03, 3:44

Tessa, maybe you can get ahold of alex for me. I dont think you know me but i was the guy with the white mx-3. I chilled with you guys a long ass time ago right after james wrecked his mx6 and when john had his mx3.
post #114 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-2-03, 18:36

Count me in, the best way to get tickets in advance is fandango.com. I always use it with big movies I think might get sold out. Also I looked on fandango and they only have show times up for the actuall opening day/night. But usually they have a midnight showing for the day before. Like it opens on the 6th, they might have a showing on the 5th at midnight because technicaly it's 6th. So if they do we should go to that, but it all depends on if they do that or not. Either way I'm down and I already have a bunch of friends that want to go so we might be able to hook something up.

Matt Hicks
Silver 97 PSE MTX
post #115 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-2-03, 20:32

If alex ever gets on and sees this.. he needs to respond.
ok well im not sure if i even have to work saturday night. but if i dont i dont want to go to a late night movie cause i have to open almost every morning. id rather go around 7 or 8pm cause i have to get some racing in saturday night..

also on Friday at 5pm... im thinking of going to the track for Test N Tune if i dont have to work that night.. anyone else wana go? if no one else wants to go we can plan on going in like 2 or 3 weeks.. its almost every Friday. but i dont want to go alone and i think my car is running a bit better.
peace.

Last edited by Tessa; 6-2-03 at 20:44.
post #116 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-3-03, 2:19

ok im leaving this as a last minute notice before i leave.

sorry you guys i dont know if i will be around this weekend. more then likely i will. but i am leaving right now to head for Victorville cali. My sisters Husband died of Melanoma cancer at a young age of 33yrs, and shes there all alone with there new baby and 2 kids. me and my mom are driving my car up there so i pray we get there safe and that my sister gets through this. he was the greatest father and and my friend.

In Memory or Raymond Sears
1973-2003

post #117 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-3-03, 9:07

Sorry to hear about your loss Tessa. My dad passed away 2 days after one of my good friends out here got killed by a bike accident last August. Hope you have a safe trip!

KITTY

sky blue 6er
post #118 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-3-03, 12:31

Tess, I just wanna say sorry. I can only imagine how you feel right now. Feel free to call me if you need anything at all, I think I speak for everyone when I say that.

Quote:
ok well im not sure if i even have to work saturday night. but if i dont i dont want to go to a late night movie cause i have to open almost every morning. id rather go around 7 or 8pm cause i have to get some racing in saturday night.. also on Friday at 5pm... im thinking of going to the track for Test N Tune if i dont have to work that night..
I don't know if you know but it opens the 6th which is Friday. I don't know if you were just mistaken or if you didn't care to see it on opening night and you just wanted to go on Sat. Well I guess this all depends on what happens this week/weekend. Have a safe trip, drop us a line when you get to Cali.

Matt Hicks
Silver 97 PSE MTX
post #119 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-3-03, 15:31

Tessa, I am so sorry to hear about your loss and I pray that you and your family have the strength to get through this. May God comfort and carry you and your family through this.

I think we should wait a week so that way it won't be as crowded.

One Bad Brutha
One Mean GT
post #120 of 645 (permalink) Old 6-4-03, 13:05

hey guys
i got here safe and very very tired. i just got my first more then 2 hour sleep last night. it was a long tireing drive but my car did very well. had fun pissin of this lady in a Mercedes right after the border of cali. but driving with your mother limits you from doing things you want, because you dont want to give her a heart attack.
i think ill be here till friday. dont know what time i will leave around 3pm. that way by the time i get out of cali it will be 5ish and heat will be gone almost. and yeah i still dont trust my car...
the fact that i maybe driving back alone (mom is staying longer) is kinda cool but not.. i plan at stoping along a few sites on the way back. also possibally stoping and visiting with people on the way back and getting a few hours of sleep.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page