Mazda MX-6 Forum

Mazda MX-6 Forum (https://www.mx6.com/forums/)
-   A and Z Lounge (https://www.mx6.com/forums/z-lounge/)
-   -   MX6.com Multiplayer Games thread (https://www.mx6.com/forums/z-lounge/144533-mx6-com-multiplayer-games-thread.html)

ODIN 11-6-05 19:22

MX6.com Multiplayer Games thread

Thought I'd give this a go. Put up what Multiplayer games you play, your nick and maybe which servers you play on. Perhaps we can get some mx6.com deatchmacth etc action going :D

At the moment I play Call of Duty and Just bought Call of Duty 2.
Same nick as here. Mostly play on the Optusnet, Internode and Gamearena servers (COD2)

crusty 11-7-05 1:10

Never played online (except for NFS HS years ago), but I'd be keen. I'll sort it out tonight, see if we can't end up killing each other.

I've got COD2, Racedriver2 (Toca)
(also COD1 & UO but multiplayer doesn't get past the CD key check}) )

cam22t 11-7-05 1:19

Delta Force 2, Black hawk down, joint opts and the expansion pack (escallations).

Return to Castle Wolfenstein RTCWGOTY.

And need for speed high stakes also.

On the shootemups I am "JakeTheMuss" and i just used cam22t for NFS.

91turbo666 11-7-05 1:19

Jedi Academy is always fun

otherwise large MP WW2 games are fun too

TwinBlack 11-7-05 23:13

Battlefield 2
Counterstrike when I am bored
Thats about it really, dont have much time for anything else.

Paul

crusty 11-8-05 22:53

Hey Chris, I finally got COD2 multiplayer up and running (had to turn off Zone Alarm, so please, noone try to hack me between 6.00pm &11.00pm EST).
Loads of fun, sooooo, if you want to get shot in the back of the head by a disgruntled team mate, look me up. I'll try internode, played on that last night. Do you play capture the flag?

BTW. What's with "ping"??? I couldn't get onto a lot of servers as my ping was ~100. Dunno what ping is.

tomee 11-8-05 23:00

i play CS:S, BF2 and COD2

nicknames are [ADP]CrapN00b in BF2, CrapN00b in COD2, and random names in CS:S

crusty 11-8-05 23:34

I'm Crusty here, there and everyf'kingwhere.

ODIN 11-9-05 2:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by crusty
Hey Chris, I finally got COD2 multiplayer up and running (had to turn off Zone Alarm, so please, noone try to hack me between 6.00pm &11.00pm EST).
Loads of fun, sooooo, if you want to get shot in the back of the head by a disgruntled team mate, look me up. I'll try internode, played on that last night. Do you play capture the flag?

BTW. What's with "ping"??? I couldn't get onto a lot of servers as my ping was ~100. Dunno what ping is.

I'll be playing a bit tonight. I play CTF mostly, and tdm. Wish you could us more tanks in COD2.

Ping is how long your pc takes to contact the server. The lower the better.

tomee 11-9-05 3:05

we should all give out MSN contacts , so we can all join a server together...

tomee7 at hotmail.com
if anyone wants to ad me....

ODIN 11-9-05 5:53

Try my user name on msn, Odin see if that works. Tomee I just added you to my list.

Ribfeast 11-9-05 17:55

Quake 3 for me...but just at LANs.

White90MX6 12-15-05 4:48

Whats the Internet??

I don't play online... but I just downloaded Americas Army again... maybe over my holiday I'll get a chance to play it!

Cromax 12-29-05 21:42

I don't play online anymore, but I used to play NWN and the other Interplay games ... as well as Interstate 76 (classic game)

carcenomy 3-28-06 6:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribfeast
Quake 3 for me...but just at LANs.

Finally, a sensible game listed.

I run www.fragged.net.nz, and instigate LAN games all over the show where I live. I'm an avid Quake and Unreal player, play Battlefield in its various forms from time to time and so on.

I have no time for CounterStrike.

I've been discussing internet gaming servers with some of the lads, but the cash outlay wouldn't really justify it... and my decrepit old Pentium4 1.8 is barely running these days, seems the motherboard didn't appreciate having Bacardi spilt on it. :)