Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was sitting at a stoplight today behind a 2000 celica and got to looking at the spoiler...and had this sudden thought that it would look sweet as hell on the mx6. it almost looks like our stock spoiler...doesn't quite wrap around as much but, more importantly to me, sits a little higher. im toying with the idea for my car, but sofar havent been able to find a price or more detailed pic of that spoiler anywhere...i guess im just looking for thoughts or opinions on the subject. ive been wanting to get a spoiler but most of the ones ive seen havent done anything for me...give me ideas!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Remember that the new Celica is much smaller than our car, so the spoiler might be too small....(MX-6 has wider body) So before you order the spoiler, make sure you know exactly how it looks on a MX-6.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i think that coldnoodle is right on this one i saw one today and i saw that it was smaller than a mx6 maybe u can find a wing that looks like that will be longer for the 6 i think it would look sweet on the 6 but that one willnot look right being that small

1 - 4 of 4 Posts