Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a month ago I got a 93Ls6 with no mods, but a K&N, but it's still pretty fast. The week that I got the 6 a red impala comes to the light with me and cranks the engine and i just look at him and laugh and reeevve mine at him, light turns green he's got a bumber on me then i punch it to 3 and i can only see him in my mirrors.
I thought it was a good first kill.

93 Ls K&N, no other mods

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hahahahaha, way to smoke a GM, teach the little biznatch to laugh at a 6er :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
what kind of impala.. not putting up a BS flag.. but the fast model I'd have to almost question.. if it was one of the slow ones I'd have no problem agreeing

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
He said it was a 2000 model. They only come with a V6.

I raced one, they had a carload of people (I don't know how much that matters), but I had hell beating them, but I did :). But not even by more than a carlength. They were partying too!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
jiffy6969 said:
He said it was a 2000 model. They only come with a V6.

I raced one, they had a carload of people (I don't know how much that matters), but I had hell beating them, but I did :). But not even by more than a carlength. They were partying too!!!
I meant like the SS or Z34 version or whatever.. if you had a tough time it was the fast version.. because the slower version is all car no engine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts