Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my mx6 and i was wondering what kind of times it would run at the track...it is a 95 stock auto ls...if you would know what range it is in please tell...thanks

·
Registered
446 Posts
This post does not belong in the "Kill stories" forum. Someone, please move this to the "Racing" forum.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
maybe a welcome to the new member and a point in the right direction would help.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Damn you're friendly! :) I did kinda point him in the right direction,
please move this to the "Racing" forum
This post would receive more response in the, "Racing" forum. The "Kill Stories" forum is typically reserved for discussion revolving around 1 on 1 (or more) racing. Track Times perfectly fits within the constraints of the "Racing section.

Welcome to the board, sonny:)

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Sorry BOWDWN2MX6 didnt mean to offend.

Not having a go at you for sure.

I did a search on the members list and found that we have over 300 members that have never posted and when I think back to when I joined every question was answered. I know a lot of questions have been asked loads of times before (and the new updated site will have a FAQ section that new members can look through)

I just want new members to feel as welcome as I did and hope that from feeling welcome that they are more likly to become active members.

But it wouldnt be the same without our "star players" :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts