Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night i am driving home from my GF's about 10pm and it was just a nice night and i got that urge to go for a 1 man night cruise. i love doin that. anyway im cruiseing and ofcourse hopeing in the back of my mind ill line up with someone at somepoint lol but no i didnt except one porche not sure what one it was had that 911 shape but i dont know if it was turbo or not, black car and very dark highway. so anyway im hopeing this person will hit it i know ill probably get beat but i figured it be fun to see how well i could keep up. im trying to get this guy to run and they just wont go, when some street lights come up i see its a woman. moral of the story people especially women should not buy the sporty high performace cars if they r scared to use the power of their car and not gonna drive them like they are built to be driven uhggg. i hate that

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
she prob didnt want to make u look bad. girls that drive those cars know what they are doing man. trust me. i had a run with a younger lady driving a 1999 jaguar XJ8....man she just wouldnt bite and then i finally saw her smile and she gunned it. so trust me, not everyone wants to race man.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha. ur a loser
hey now why u gotto have cheap insults when i try to share with u guys and it just sucks when people with fast cars just wont get on it even for a minute

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
yeah but the thing is like i said. not everyone is out to race. young or old it dont matter. im sorry, im not trying to insult. i was just joking. sorry bout that. but yeah ive had tons of runs like that. they suck. but then again u have to look at it this way. they are either too old or they just dont want to jump on the chance of spanking a car by blasting away. naw but if i offended u my bad man.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its cool
my thought is if u are gonna buy a car like a porshe,corvette,exc..exc.. people are gonna wanna race and u should know that, and they should just race, i just cant understand in my head why someonewants a high performance car if they r not gonna use it as high performance if u wanna drive like a grandma buy a damn honda or a benz to be comfortable or sumthin not so sporty

·
Registered
891 Posts
RG-TURBO said:
its cool
my thought is if u are gonna buy a car like a porshe,corvette,exc..exc.. people are gonna wanna race and u should know that, and they should just race, i just cant understand in my head why someonewants a high performance car if they r not gonna use it as high performance if u wanna drive like a grandma buy a damn honda or a benz to be comfortable or sumthin not so sporty
they buy them to show off how much money they make. I think if a person can afford like a brand new expensive car, they would give a sh*t about racing you or gas price issue.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
ok this is my take. i had like an epyphany.....u should only have those damn cars if ur in europe. cuz here where i live.....u cant drive a carrera or lambo or anything that sporty, they will give u a ticket and impound ur car if ur "lucky".

·
Registered
45 Posts
i second that hate

haha man i drive a 1st gen 626 dx (no power ne thing) and got stuck with the auto too :V but i saw this vet the other day at a flower shop with a humungo wing and the liscence plate "flyin" and was like omg either a rich *** or an idiot....but no an older lady about 40's .....just gross oooh and did i mention the best part it was auto:rocket: i mean thats my beef why get a sports car in an automatic??!! same thing with this 94ish 300z tt with nice wheels, brembo brakes all around, lowered, kitted tastefully,tinted windows, but got close enough and peered in and ugh 2 pedals and no shift boot lol auto :sigh: i almost cried

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
hahaha. cuz ppl still think they are quote cool unquote whether they have an auto or not. how they take it is "yeah i have this car and what!" lol. my friend was gonna get a boxster s in an auto....i bizznitch slapped him. hahahaha. :lol:

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
yeh but auto sports cars like those are all about the ultimate in luxury and laziness. people want the most expensive most comfortable car, only have to press one pedal and never shift. if youve got the money, you dont have to waste your lifespan on things like "changing gears"....how novel..........

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
then u shouldnt own a porche,supra,300zx,exc exc.... they should make those cars in only stick like the viper and stuff

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
yeah but figure this......race cars like formula one are paddle shifting.....and they arent luxury....thats speed right there. and all new sports cars are integrating that tech into their cars:ferrari, porsche, even pontiac.

its all about the most convenient positioning of equipment for the driver while keeping him in a comfortable environement. damn european engineering.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts