·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Quite the opposite really.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
haha close.

it was a response to a comment from someone that would fit the (arrogant, pain in the ass) mold you are guessing at.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Do not insult my car. I worked hard for the 3500$ i spent to buy it.

How can you call my car rice?! I wonder what you're driving!?
Oh and for all the haters yeah its a GT or as i like to say as you can see by the sticker in the window :its a
GTIZZLE fo SHIZZLE
from my two favorite members of this board..

--mike

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
He's back now. Apparently when two cocky FE3 ute owners start abusing each other, you ban the one who isn't issuing threats of GBH.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
from my two favorite members of this board..

--mike
The MX6 was orange dream or the other reincarnation of him. Still banned in like 20 hrs lol.

Ok I have two but one is kinda unfair, AZPOC/AZ members will have a better shot since he said this at PT AZPOC Section (Still no searching lol)

Subject... XX
"Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet.
"

Let me go double check the other for accuracy first.

Found another while I was at it...

Subject AA
"Grab the Wheel on the top with both hands and act like your having a seizer. Takes a few times depending on how embarrassed you are when you first attempt it. For an easier explanation grab and move your whole body back and forth really hard and fast it breaks loose. Funny as hell to watch!!"

And another!!

Subject TT
"Yeah they have the signs as well but come on, you guys act like shes one of the guys, every guy knows how women get pissed just from breaking a nail, unless your a homo and complain about your own nails when they break"

And another!!

Subject MD
"Any thread started by a female on MX-6.com - and most car boards, really - will get exactly 6x the attention that the topic actually warrants, LOL."

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
BUMP :)

I'd like to revive and reuse this thread!

Firstly, carry on with that game, its fun.
Secondly post your best SC quotes!

I need some for posting somewhere else! Karma for those that deliver if I can. There must be countless beauties still floating around in various threads on here.

Fred.

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
SC :

Check with Little Billy for guidance.
Stickers can sometimes compensate for a shortage of ummm manhood.
thats all for now. intelligent thread searching will be the best way to find them

i have no idea where the best threads are hiding though.

but i do know which single member will know for sure!

post em up sick! :)

fred.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
kirk said:
Your name-calling skills, however, are magnificent. Name-calling is the last resort of the intellectually bankrupt.
ahem... 'tis an elegant backhanded complement combo that deserves rememberance..

21 - 38 of 38 Posts