Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any 1st gen in the 10 sec 1/4 mile time range? If not, how close are they?

The street kit I have is capable of getting me there and that my current goal. I will take the stock motor as far as it will go in the process.

The kit is bad a$$. Its a complete t3/to4e upgrade w/ 2.5in i/c piping external wastegate, HKS bov & 3in down pipe. Best thing about it, is you can still keep all your A/C and P/S stuff.

He have a web site, but its still under construction. I know that he have the only 10 sec miata in the country and he special ize in MAZDAs http://www.racingmazda.com/

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
He has the only 10sec miata. Maybe, but go to www.monstermiata.com and look at the specs. One of those people that did the upgrade put an SVT supercharger on it afterwards. So nothing against you, but I bet that guy also owns a 10sec miata... unless that is your friend in which case he a true bad ass. Anyways, keep us informed as to your project with your first gen! A 10sec street legal mx6 would be kick ass!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Real Miata

Sorry for the mis understanding. I ment Real miata. as in all mazda. Which is more impressive. Droping a V8 into a 2500 lbs car and then having to supercharge it to make the grade or getting 400 RWHP on a stock 1.8 mazda miata motor an running 10's. Any way I dont think that you would want to buy a v8 conversion for your MX/probe/626.

The kit works real awesome.
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts