·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
It fits like shit.

I remember one lid that has been around to 3-4 people because noone likes the fitment.

I would be VERY interested if someone could prove to me that fitment was = OEM

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i would kind of expect that, i don't know how many companies would tell you "Hey our product fits like crap, and the work to get it to fit right is astronomical" i've never heard any body kit seller say that and most all of them fit horribly at first. This is of course no way directed towards you VTECH, i'm not trying to shoot the messenger. I just wouldn't expect them to say bad things about the stuff they sell ya know?

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
i would kind of expect that, i don't know how many companies would tell you "Hey our product fits like crap, and the work to get it to fit right is astronomical" i've never heard any body kit seller say that and most all of them fit horribly at first. This is of course no way directed towards you VTECH, i'm not trying to shoot the messenger. I just wouldn't expect them to say bad things about the stuff they sell ya know?
of course not,
although they should how ever tell you if it needs any modification or alteration.
Saying it fits oem and bolts right on, and it doesnt is not good for there buisness either.

Are you sure its not a spoiler or something? id like to see a picture. It would suck if you payed them and then they found out that they made a typo or the item doesnt exist, thats happend a few times to me.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Yeah, even if you call JC, they will tell you it fits, just to get the sale...

But for $500... damn

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Guys they fit like ass trust me.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I know, i wish there was more aftermarket support for our cars :(

Edit: If i remember corectlly JCW is selling JSP trunk lids..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts