Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I make alot of interior parts out of cf for thr 2 gen mx6. i have one set of cf doorsills left,they are ok quality for $55 shipped! I also have acf gas lid for a mx6 for $55 shipped! oh and i have a set of a-pillars for $75 shipped! i'll post pics soon - check this link for updates- http://www.geocities.com/kerensky3065

·
Registered
180 Posts
idea

would it be possible to make something like this for the 6Carbon Fiber Backseat .This would be so sweet for the people who have removed thier backseat for weight loss including me. im sure this would cost a fortune to make but its always an idea

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was going to do something similar but went with something else,i could do it but exspensive. i would rather stick with little things because there cheaper,easiar/faster to make.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What do you want for the fiberglass trunk lid with shipping to 53022? Also have you fitted it to a 6 and did it match up well?

Jon

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mx6supra, i just sold my good set to hughes, i have a ok set for $55 but i could make a set for you but i have to special order some new cf so it would be around$110 shipped.

$145 shipped! fitted well needed some ajusting but turned out ok, it has airbubbles in it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
CLIMATE CONTROL

HOW MUCH FOR THE CLIMATE CONTROL IN THE PICS?})

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i can make anything you need, the del sol fender? $25 bucks,how does the trunk lid FIT?? it fits ok, it has air bubbles $100.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts