Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These rims were on the car when I bought it from Graham, They're 7-spoke, and theres four wheels, 2 Bridgestone potenzas and 2 yokohamas. The yokohamas are in descent conditions, The potenzas need replacing. Not too bad for a winter rim. Make me an offer.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
Any idea of the weight? Offset?

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Shawn.. I'll take them. My co-worker (a guy that answers the phone...) {Kirk.. it's Guss}

he is wanting some nicer wheels for his little low-rider ranger.. so I'll give them to him..

WAIT A MINUTE! I'll just through them on my green MX6... HA!!! I never even thought of doing that.. thats funny.

Either way: I'll take them.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
LOL!!! oh and Shawn... it wasn't that castastrophe on wheels (that NASTY Ford Ranger) that we saw that one day 36th street when we were on our way to that auto parts place.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA that was unbelievable. I was behind graham and he looked back while driving laughed and shrugged his shoulders. it was priceless, This truck had no hood and under the disgusting amount of stickers was like 8 different colors(bright colors). Ok graham their yours, we'll figure out a deal today. I'll give you those speakers too. the subs are now for sale as well.,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts