Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some S14a 200SX wheels for sale.

They are good condition...

Good rubber on two rims...ok rubber on the other two. Asking $250 ono.

Pete

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Hey Pieter,

You got pics of those rims, because I'm struggling to remember what they look like?

Also, I would think they would cost a bit to get sent up to Brisbane, but we make a couple of trips down south every now and then. Or, if you could find someone who will ship 'em up here, then yea, I'm interested.

Thanks,
Tripharn

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipping is around $50.

This is the best I could do with 2 mins, will post some pics of the actual rims tomorrow....although they are pretty dirty ;)

Pete

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Ok, I'll wait for the pics.

I don't get paid for just over another 2 weeks (Have to give Craig his money for his FE DOHC first). So, if you still have them, they can be my christmas present to myself :)

Tripharn

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wish i had my mx in time so that i could purchase these, but you can never rely on your parents to let you buy the car you want. Is this a normal price for these sort of wheels? sounds like a great deal

·
Registered
90 Posts
oh and buy the way kplam, interested in selling any of your cars? for under 5 grand? they r prob worth way more than that, but u never know.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Check your "PM" and let me know Pete......

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Pete,

Throw up those pics, whenever you can......

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry guys....

Will post pics tomorrow, and will get back to you with freight prices.

Pete

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD to Craig...

Sorry Trip's...he fronted with the cash first:D And I'm sick of seeing them taking up room :)

Pete

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
No worries.. I'll just roll his car out on to the road... jack it up and steal them :)

Just kidding Craig.....

Tripharn

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
I thought you looked familar Trip.

Was that you and Lib rolling the Commo up the street the other night.....:rolleyes:

You know you will need some FE help. So i think the wheels will be safe:p

·
Registered
237 Posts
OT - What other stock nissan mags will fit straight onto first gens? ive been trying to source some cheap 16"'s for my mx6 here in perth and not having much luck. those 200sx look very similar to what im looking at getting. Will r32 rims fit? if not , guess i gotta go lookin for some 200sx rims. Thanks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Are the rims still for sale, i am in sydney too, where abouts are you?? your mail box is full.............

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They've been sold to Cam22t....

Mailbox isn't full, the new server is having some issues, and my PM box is showing full although it's not....should be sorted soon.

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Pete,

The wheels are on and i am very happy with them.

I was trying to get a pic uploaded so i could show them.
But the pic host server is down.

Need to clean up the calipers now.

Thanks again Pete.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts