Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any idea where I can get a new set of centre caps (or even just one will do) for the Speedline alloys fitted to later cars? Got one that has 3 broken clips, and is currently held in with silicone.
Any help much appreciated.....

Graeme

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hi mate

If no one on the site has one for you storm go to mayb mazda although expensive if they still do them or go throu breakerlink on the net that search scrapies for you...........iam not sure the value of a centre cap would warrent the delivery charge thou unless you lived close to it to pick it up!but theres 2 possibilities if you cant find one on here........

Cheers

Stu

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that Ken - how did I know you would know where to find them?!!!!!!

Will pop in tomorrow - got to get plugs/filter etc for service anyway!

Cheers

Graeme

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
My wheel centres were scratched to bits where someone had tried to remove the Mazda logo. They looked awful.

I tried my local tyre place first - 2 weeks later, no luck.
Then I rang Speedline themselves and was told I needed to go to Mazda. They wouldn't even let me buy a set of non-Mazda ones "in case they don't fit" FFS!
I never got as far as actually buying from Mazda though, I just painted the ones I've got... })

And then someone found some stick-on resin Mazda wheel centres on eBay... :D

Ken

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again Ken,

I'm gonna lose one soon (Don't think the silicone will last), so I guess I'd better bite the bullet.

Do you know if Mazda do the caps with the Mazda logo on them for the same wheels? May actually buy the set if they do........ - or, how often do we see the stick on resin wheel centres on ebay?

Graeme

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
I got 4 brand new genuine Maxda ones on Ebay for about £6 all in.. and it seems there are plenty on there.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts