Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have some ProbeGT rims I'd like to sell. They are off of a 94 and are in pretty good shape (I'll get a better look today to see if there are any scuffs and what not, but they should be in good condition). I've been using winter wheels since November and now I just got FD (3rd gen RX7)rims.

I also know a place who does powdercoating cheap. I had my FD wheels coated in anthracite with clearcoat for $250 (no tax). Just a straight coating (like white for example) is only $125, then its another $125 for clearcoat.

These rims fit MX-6's and 626's as well as Talons. For the MX6 I hear that you can just swap over the mazda caps and they fit perfectly (the rims look good even with no caps).

I'm asking $325 for the set

[Edited by SePHiRo on 03-31-2001 at 01:34 PM]

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Interested....

are these rims chrome? also do u got any pics and hows the condition? do they come with tires too? also how much did u get the RX7 rims for and do u have any pics of your car with the PGT rims on and also did it raise the car after you put them on? Thnx...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are silver and they're are not the twisty rims that are available in chrome. I am selling just the rims (possibly 2 older tires) but I don't know if you can fit 225/50/16's on an MX6. Here's my car last year (its a probe btw)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
sold...

325 is a crazy price and i'd luv to take em off your hands... let me just check the off set and see if it can fit on my car... BTW where do u live and when can i pick em up? also is there any damage on them? last question.. how much tread is on the tires? my email is [email protected] thnx again

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give me a couple of days and I can snap some pics of the rims individually.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
thnx alot!

let me know when u get it done... gopefully i can get em put on before april 10th so i'll have an extra mod to show off when we meet! thnx again... BTW do u have any pics with them on an mx6 and if so how do they look?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check this thread out:
http://www.mx6.com/board/showthread.php3?threadid=3948

225/50/16 can be a problem on an MX6... 215/45/16 would probably be the best (but hard to find)... 205/45 or 50/16 would be easy and a bit cheaper to get

Julian AF Bradbury was originally going to buy my rims for $225us + shipping but after he looked into it further, he found out that shipping to the UK would be ridiculusly expensive.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Awesome price, wish I had I read that at the beginning, I would have offered to pick them up this weekend but oh well. Enjoy the rims Mazda_Speedstar! I'll try to find some around here...

bj

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
thnx BJ...

thats really nice of u man... wish there was a way for both of us to get these rims... but i've been trying to get them for a long time now since after market rims are way outta my budget... if u want go to probetalk and there is a guy in the canuck forum who might be selling his rim.. just read my post where i asked if anyone has PGT rims for sale... also i know a guy in the states whos selling the rims with tires for 350 or 200 for just the rims but i dont wanna deal with shipping and sending money over the border and stuff like that... if u want his email let me know.. sorry again...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got the RX rims on and these are in my basement now. E-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you a pic of them now so you can see exactly what shape they're in. Plus we can arrange a pickup date if you want them.

I'm making it seem like they're in bad shape :D they're fine actually :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
those rims are DIRTY!!! (as in mint)

they go nice with the colour too... how mnay heads have those got turning so far? now all ya need it the kit and your set... neways juss wondering if you sent the pics yet? if not i can meet u somewhere to look at em.. juss email me with all the details and the answers to some of my previous questions i email you with.. thnx man... im ready anytime you are... peas

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll send you an e-mail with my cell #

I'm super busy tomorrow but if you can pass by later in the night or on sunday sometime, that would be great!

I'll go take a couple of pics now... and I'll attach them to the e-mail.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
sorry man

i called the tire store to check around for used tires and it seems tires is gonna cost as much as the rims and the cheapest i found was for 60 a piece (used)... personally i love these rims to death but with that kind of $$$ + a little more i could go ahead and buy aftermarket ones... sorry about the delay... BTw BJ was interested in this deal too... im sure hes dying for a set like these.. sorry again... peas

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Sorry man, I thought you guys had a done deal so I went with Team Dynamics Motorsports rims...anyways, good luck...

bj

1 - 19 of 19 Posts