Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, It’s been a while (10yrs give or take)

A human baby has arrived, so my metallic blue coupe baby must go...

It is an unregisted, great condition late 1988 MX-6 Turbo (non-4ws). Full engine reco under 70k ago (New Turbo at the same time). No mods done at all. I’ve owned it for 21 years & has been in storage for the last 6 years.

I can provide more details as required, I would love to see it go to an enthusiast!!!!

Drop me an email if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, It’s been a while (10yrs give or take)

A human baby has arrived, so my metallic blue coupe baby must go...

It is an unregisted, great condition late 1988 MX-6 Turbo (non-4ws). Full engine reco under 70k ago (New Turbo at the same time). No mods done at all. I’ve owned it for 21 years & has been in storage for the last 6 years.

I can provide more details as required, I would love to see it go to an enthusiast!!!!

Drop me an email if you are interested.
[/QUOTE
I don't know where to email you at.... unregistered, do you not have a clear title, and does she run?

First of all. Congratulations on your blessed bundle.
Forgive me as I'm having a hard time writing to you. I've been looking for my Baby Blue since my son abandoned it after running off the road in TX. She was the BEST Vehicle I have EVER had. I'm sorry to ramble on, :'-) I want, nay, NEED this car More than I can explain, However, I fear you will be asking too much for her, or maybe something wrong with her condition. My heart is aching right now, are you in Australia? I'm in TN, USA. I have been looking for her for soooo long and with the way my year has gone, I know getting her would just change EVERYTHING for me. I hope I didn't just lose with sharing my heart & soul. I am More then an enthusiast. I truly can't believe it's her.. I can show you a pic, let me find it..Thank you for any / all info you can give.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts