Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have to sell this lil treasure its a 1988 mx6 turbo gt is black with gray interior it has roughly 145k on it but the head has recently been ported polished milled new head gasket had a new radiator also the problem with it now is the clutch master cylinder went out i just replaced the slave cylinder then the master went out i already have the parts to fix it a new master cylinder but me and the wife just got tired of putting money in it so we both got new cars.everything on the car works and is factory original except for the few things mentioned earlier i have over $3k in it as of late but will sell for $1,500 the brake lines were replaced due to rusted lines and leaks they were not done by a shop a friend did it to get it on the road so they may need reshaped etc.. the tunable suspension still works also all the extras work also power windows moon roof etc.. the body is in great shape there was no dents on it till it was parked in the garage now has a slight right front fender boo boo nothing major very very little rust most had been surfaced and painted to stop the rust. will get pixs done soon to post also

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fine delete it then my grandson is keeping me busy so if your in that big of a hurry to get the pictures then I guess this is not the site i thought it was if no one is intrested in the very first mx6 made. 24 yrs old typical snot nosed kid see ya i dont have time for idiots just people who really want a collector

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.