Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an original, no rust ever, white, California, 1989 MX-6 GT Turbo 4WS, manual trans for sale. Ultra rare, I'm told that even Mazda cannot say how few were made. I bought this car from the original owner in Alameda, Ca. with approx. 107K miles on it. Very nice body, original paint, with one small front fender dent. Very nice, clean, blue cloth interior. All stock, unmolested, with a new valve job on the upper end of the motor. Runs and drives great. Very fast. It has been stored inside in Maine for a few years, started and driven periodically, but has never seen snow. It will be available to see and drive in Swanville, Maine (near Belfast) during the week of May 12-18th only. I will accept the best cash offer for the car during that week. I cannot seem to upload pictures to this site, but detailed photos are available to interested parties. Contact me at [email protected] for more info, pictures and CarFax.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an original, no rust ever, white, California, 1989 MX-6 GT Turbo 4WS, manual trans for sale. Ultra rare, I'm told that even Mazda cannot say how few were made. I bought this car from the original owner in Alameda, Ca. with approx. 107K miles on it. Very nice body, original paint, with one small front fender dent. Very nice, clean, blue cloth interior. All stock, unmolested, with a new valve job on the upper end of the motor. Runs and drives great. Very fast. It has been stored inside in Maine for a few years, started and driven periodically, but has never seen snow. It will be available to see and drive in Swanville, Maine (near Belfast) during the week of May 12-18th only. I will accept the best cash offer for the car during that week. I cannot seem to upload pictures to this site, but detailed photos are available to interested parties. Contact me at [email protected] for more info, pictures and CarFax.
Is this still available?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts