Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1989 Mx-6 Gt Rebuilt engine and turbo

The engine and turbo were rebuilt about 2000 miles ago. It has Gen 2 Probe wheels with Mazda center caps. It has 196000 on the chasis. Power Windows and locks, Power Sunroof (just cleaned out the drain tubes), Interior has a few blemishes but nothing major. No radio, you'll have to wire it up the guy who had it before me cut the harness off. It is a 5 speed and clutch is still in good shape. It's silver in color and has a few little body things, like the paint on the back bumper is kinda chipping off, and ther is a little rust over the rear fender. I'm working on getting some pics together. Email me if your interested: [email protected] . Taking offers but would like to get at least $1500.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump ttt

·
Registered
739 Posts
i wish you were a little closer then id be interested but im all the way up here in illinois. DAMN!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got it from Il up in Kankakee, IL, It took me about 7.5 hrs round trip.

·
Registered
739 Posts
thats not to bad i guess for a trip to get a 6. the problem is that im stuck with my, um.. (caugh)honda(caugh) until i can find someone to buy it or some1 to trade me... it sux

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
agreed about being so far away... and it'd be an arm and a leg to ship it here too...
bump for good luck!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry been busy but this is still for sale or will trade for a decent miata

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
if you still have it message me a PM I live in louisville too and would like to take a look at it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm still gonna sell it but now I need to find another vehicle, it will be a couple of weeks before I can sell it. I also have made some mods to it. It now has a Turbo xs BOV, a MBC, an Autometer Phantom Boost/VAC Gauge, I also removed the Exhaust after the Cat. It has a new oil pan gasket and a new downpipe to turbo gasket. The sunroof was leaking but I cleared the tubes so now it drains fine. It needs new Brakes. It has 5w30 Mobil syn, and a mobil oil filter. I also have a FE3 motor that will go in it. I'll sell the car and the motor for $2000. According to NADA Book Values the Average Retail value is $1675, but that is without any mods and that doesn't acct for the engine being rebuilt. This is a great deal, if someone can wait a couple of weeks it would be a great find.

I don't get on here very often so If you could email me at [email protected] . I just got a digital camera so I'll try to get some pics of the car and engine posted. Or you can email me and I'll send you the pics. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts