Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just dont know what kinda price to put on this car...so im gonna let you guys bid on it or whatever....so just give me a price...

if you want pix go to clubphoto.com , type in my email address ([email protected] ) ...and click on the photo albums that has the red mx6 in it...i have done some work to it after the wreck...i have pulled all of the useless stuff out of it...all it needs to get goin is a radiator ($110), and maybe a hood...it might need a radiator fan...i dunno if it does b/c it never ran hot on me....the stock radiator is a good one...tell me what you would give me for it...

oh yea...ill let it go for pretty cheap...i just need money to help pay for another car...thanks!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
it has like 275,000 miles on it...but it runs very well, turns over on the 1st turn of the key in any weather...needs new clutch release cylinder...(i will replace that myself if you want)...(i have replaced it before...its no problem...$40 will get it)...im asking $800...but i might let it go for less...its probably not gonna have the front seats in it...im selling them to a MX6.com member

lemme know!!!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
didn't you fuck up the tranmission in this thing? did you get that fixed?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
oh nm...must be another member with a name damn close to yours...haha

my bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts