Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cats pretty basic factory wise .I need some answers for electric inside interior unde4 neath the center colum right at the shift esembly as mentioned mines. automatic I have problem with some wires that have now a missing plug .right at bottom of shifter I have what is called Achuator shift locking device little black box the shifting actuator .I guess is what this called with four wires red black yellow and then a blueg coming out from the shift black box .. now else wires under the carpeting right at the the shifter esembly are on plug four wires red black yellow a blue not plugged to anything a about 7 more wires close to that plug also unplugged but how's it look when these similar vehicles are all up and wired I need someone dicsnt to help I gave been going off to check wrecking yards all 2 to 3hours from the house I live in then
No luck nothing the same last time I was told they had a automatic,an it was not it as manusl with no achuszor small black box .I was to say not so happy.waisted time and all i wanted to do was jump on that dudes shoulder s whisper sweet terror in his ear and tear twist off his head from the neck up..pre rule of coved put damper virus five feet rule prevented that and I paid pick pull to cchk it out non automatic no refund fukas..note that I need shitss wired back correctly as best I can. Do anyone who can problobly help heard some pics and more info

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts