Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sr20det, Turbo XS intercooler, Sheep Dog bov, z32 MAFS, Tial wastegate, Spec 3 racing clutch, B&B racing short shift kit, Turbo XS top mount turbo manifold, Turbonetics t3 t4 turbo, Greddy intake manifold, Griffth drag radiator, V-mount intercooler kit, 550cc injectors, Nismo fuel preasure regulator, Walbro 255 fuel pump, 17in electric fan, custom made 3in down pipe "from turbo to test pipe", 3in stanless test pipe, 3in Apexi n1 cat back, Autometer boost Gauge, Autometer air fuel Gauge, N1 white face gauges, s14 seats, 300zx brake converson with cross drilled sloted rotters, full vis body kit, molded in sides and rear, smoked tail lights, smoked corner lights. *will come with factory rims and tires..not the rims shown.
The condition of the car now is this, the hydraulic lifters need to be bled, they are currently causing chatter in the head. Also the tuning needs to be worked on a little. I shipped my ecu off and had it tuned and converted to a z32 mafs. The car currently starts, and runs but not perfectly. There is a vacuum issue somewhere but i havent been able to find it yet. Lastly the back left side of the body has a crack in the body kit, as well as same side front bumper is a little uneven with the fender. We are currently trying to figure out some of the issues and once solved we will edit the details+Price.
$6500 OBO
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah well the car is from Tennessee, so what do you expect. I got the car for free and have been messing with the engine and electrical issues. I got the electric back to factory and have most of the engine problems narrowed down to the hydraulic lifters and the vacuum lines. Since I am a full time student taking 19 credits and full time worker, I'm suprised I had anytime at all to work on it. So whoever gets it will have to fix the "Rice" problem on their own, I just provide a balls fast engine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll trade you an iPod for it

30gig 5th gen.

No seriously, I'll trade you an iPod for it

:p

·
Registered
1 Posts
240sx

hi this looks like the 240 i sold about 3 yrs ago. does the valve cover have a place on the front of it where paint is worn off? and also does white face guages have a spot where a hole was made in wrong place and covered from behind? could u let me know plz ive been lookin for my old car. if it is maybe i could help u out i knew car insd and out......thanks rodney

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
So you got it for free... it doesn't run correctly, and you want $6500 for it?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Fack!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts