Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help tuning my car. I have a megasquirt ecu and its all hooked up except my iat and o2 sensor witch I will have those connected soon. i also have tune studio in stalled in my laptop and I don't no how to tune or begin my tuning process.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Find some one with MS and similar mods and see if you can get a copy of their map just to get you up and running. You'll have to find a tuner familiar with MS and book some dyno time for WOT tuning and then take to the streets for partial throttle cruise tuning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so am having a little bit of a problem. i cant load the start up map. and all i have is tunerstudio downloaded do i need something else?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also forgot to say I have a ms3 with 4bar map sensor. And there is a little white wire that's coming out of the box I have no idea what's that for.

·
Vendor
570 Posts
Looks like you've got a V2.2 board with that daughter card Glen's Garage used to sell. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with that daughter card at all.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I have a glen's garage daughter card, and if I remember correctly, that section section of outputs is for nitrous control, EGT...something. The ribbon connector is how you're getting your spark and maybe launch control if it's wired up.

Unfortunately, it's been several years since I purchased the daughter card and had the pinouts. I just remember that the daughter card could do a lot of things, very easily. Almost too many options when coupled with what MS can do :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts