Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super clean and everything works. This car runs awesome but I just bought a house and haven't had the time or money for this car.
-rebuilt cyclinder head with valve job
-brand new half shafts
-brand new slave cylinder
-brand new discs and pads all corners
-grant gt wheel
-conical filter
-pacesetter exhaust
-17x7.5 adr with 215/40
-full synthetic lube
-had minor rear end damage from collision so I spent $2600 in paint and body
-4 wheel computer alignment
-new plugs, wires, cap
-brand new power steering pump
-denso 450cc blue tops (uninstalled, for future boost upgrade)
-stock wheels and tires (2 new nittos and 2 almost dead whatevers)

The car is at a friends dealership but he put it on autotrader for me so you can see pics of it there. Zip code is 03820 seacoast NH. I am willing to talk on price but I have already turned people down....I need to sell this cars but will not just give it away. Test pilots are very much welcome!:D Thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic of car

Here I copied one of the pics from autotrader....lets see if I can do this correctly.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
You can't upload pics off of the computer, you must host it somewhere, like photobucket.com

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm entertaining offers....i've already turned down 4k because there has been over 10k into the car (including the cost of the car) within the last 14 months or so. depending on how desperate i am to sell i might take less. i don't feel bad about turning the kid down cause he was just some rich high school punk who had nothing to do with his allowance but spend it on cars.

i'd rather that it went to somebody who would really appreciate it.....

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
im very sorry to say that even as nice and clean as that 1gen is, and even though it has all that engine, body and paint work, i dont think you will ever see anything close to $4000 for that car, i would have tooken it if i were you. or just keep it...:tup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i know that it isn't worth 4k but like i said i'm taking offers. honestly that kid could have offered me 8k and i still wouldn't have sold it to him cause he was kind of a chump. i don't really need the money, i just no longer have the extra cash to throw at the car.

i just figured that i would post it here and see if i get any offers from somebody who will appreciate the car......otherwise i will ebay the thing. as much as i hate ebay, i really want this car gone before winter. if it doesn't generate any interest here than i will just move on.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I saw this on auto trader...very clean mx6 nice paint too. but i would call the chump back. cause you aint going to find any here.....:lol:
But privately and not here im sure you will. maybe not soon. but you will find someone i see reg mx6 90+ go for 2500+ and not even as good as yours.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...not looking for a chump.....read my last post; i'm just looking for offers. if nobody hear is intersted in even making an offer than thats cool. the only reason i posted on this board was to see what people (more knowledgable than myself in the case) feel that the car is worth.

this is my first and only 6 and i bought it on a whim not even knowing anything about these cars. so even if you aren't interested in buying; i would appreciate any insight as to how much you think the car is worth. thanks for the look though.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
remoob said:
...not looking for a chump.....read my last post; i'm just looking for offers. if nobody hear is intersted in even making an offer than thats cool. the only reason i posted on this board was to see what people (more knowledgable than myself in the case) feel that the car is worth.

this is my first and only 6 and i bought it on a whim not even knowing anything about these cars. so even if you aren't interested in buying; i would appreciate any insight as to how much you think the car is worth. thanks for the look though.

Sorry if I insulted you bro. Honestly its the cleanest ive seen around. I would try 3900 obo. but no less than 3000. If running like a champ. :tup:

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
If I could get $3300 on it I'd be happy. These cars just have no "resale value" at all. Unlike a Honda where it could go for $3500 just because of their resale value. For a car that has no resale value I'd be happy with $3300-3500 even if its modded.

Very nice and clean though, I hope it goes to a good home.

-Tyler

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the input. i really should keep the car but my wife decided that it was time for me to get a "family car" so I bought a contour svt instead.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry, i have no idea what a pm is.....not all that computer savy anymore. email me any questions you may have. how do i check a pm?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
On the left side on the home page, there is a menu where it says Private Messages, click on that and you'll find it :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts