Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok bought a 93 v6 ls ran perfect for 3 days then all at one threw code 09 24 69 went and got 09 sensor i thought it was black plug so replaced with the same colour and harness replaced the green one fan if im correct or backwards and now im only throwing code 69 and mine are set up closest to the radiator black then green behind the dash small brass sensor in the very back checked and played with my wires over and over still throws 69 if i read it right in your replys the blk is the fan one and green just temp right? if so i had the right sensors but just had them mixed in my mind i thought i was replaceing the fan one but i was replaceing the temp one still got the right ones unless owner before me got it all messed up can anyone help plzz

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also i wonder if previous owner mixed up sensors are they the same thread look like it so closesed to radiator black = temp the behind that is green =fan the small dash sensor right ??????/ also on cold start withing 4-5 min one fan kicks on then 1 min later the other kicks on then they both just stay on ??????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts