Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of selling my 3000gt vr4. I am gonna buy my parents house. It has everything done to it. I will need to tune it a little more before selling. I will probably just put it on ebay. I have a ton of pics. What do you guys think?
1993 vr4 ALL WORK DONE IS BRAND NEW! CAR HAS NOT HIT THE STREET!
ls6 maft kit
gutted kitties,
stillen dp,
dn polished hardpipe, y pipe,walbro 255 fuel pump,450 injectors,egr blockoff's,removed vacumn hose maze,rps maxx clutch,mbc,removed a/c,slimfast diet,autometer boost gauge with gauge pod,removed sunroof, chargespeed bodykit, Riax hyperblack 18"s, red scorcher tires, 30 shot NOS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has 110k. I have had it for 2 + years and only put 2k on it. THat was in the first few months. After that, I have just been fixing it up with out driving it. Stock turbos. A little shaft play, but still good.

I can email pics to whoever is interested. I will put it on ebay and see what I get out of it.

Todd

·
Registered
7 Posts
well.. atleast i can come in here and say..

holy sh*7 dude... take it to 3si.... and they'll think your just about nuts..

thats high milaagee like nuts on that year..

gluck

<i own a FWD tt 3kgt 92.. and i dont think i could get 2 for it.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
mrtomjones said:
holy sh*7 dude... take it to 3si.... and they'll think your just about nuts..

thats high milaagee like nuts on that year..
People always go to other boards when they want way more than a car's worth. If I wanted to sell my car . . . well, if I wanted to sell a popular car (lets say I had a 95 GSX), I'd come here to sell it to someone who knew nothing about them because my own community would know better than paying me what I wanted.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fastest95PGT said:
People always go to other boards when they want way more than a car's worth. If I wanted to sell my car . . . well, if I wanted to sell a popular car (lets say I had a 95 GSX), I'd come here to sell it to someone who knew nothing about them because my own community would know better than paying me what I wanted.
I am on 3si, and I did post it there. I figured since I am on here, I should do the same...if you want to be a hater!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hahah, in help to your deal

i' finally know what car this is, and it is VERY clean, and turbo's for this application are VERY cheap to replace.

the car is worth the money !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts