Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
For Sale. A 1993 MX-6. 2.5L v6 Auto. 200,000km. Moonroof. Full Body wrap installed in April 2007(was $3000). Molded Shogun BodyKit for the front and the sideskirts. Non - Molded Loudmouth BodyKit in for the rear bumper. Black And Blue Racing Seats. 7-Color Indiglo Gauges, Stereo System. 17" Rims. Cold Air Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust. Also comes with Poly Eurothane Loudmouth front bumper,Fiberglass Terminator 2 Spoiler, KL-ZE Intake Manifold and 3/4 Polished Front Valve Cover. Cambridge Ontario. Make An Offer! Car is E-tested.
For all Picture Click Here - MX-6 Show Car - Cambridge, Ontario

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Hmmm from your pics you posted I dont see a CAI i see a short ram intake & a DE IM where are these mods you are claiming.. Tisk tisk~
so my starting bid is 500bucks dont get offended you said make an offer so i'm making one~

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I like that design on the body! GL with the sale, and just out of curiosity what does a vinyl wrap like that cost?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
What is a 'Loudmouth' front bumper? Does he mean shogun?

just out of curiosity what does a vinyl wrap like that cost?
The answer is in the first post...

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
material is nothing it's the labour that kills you trust me i used 2 work for a sign shop all your doing is paying the Graphic designer & the sign installer...

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
The answer is in the first post...[/QUOTE]

didn't read it carefully enough, sorry I think i'll just get an actual paint job when I can afford it haha.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Wow good job shark always on the prowl i kinda had an idea something was kinda odd with this car but who knows really~

·
Registered
6 Posts
the first owner that had it, before this guy did a lot of work on it, and the the vinyls were done my my uncle, so i know that part of the car is good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts