Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Its been about 10 years since I was on this site but I have my 1993 MX-6 V6 for sale.

So I had it from about 2000 and it was my daily driver. In the summer of 2005 it got sideswiped while parked on the street. I had to replace the drivers side door and fender as well as pull out a dent. I put in in the garage that summer and decided to make it my project car and re-paint it. I stripped all the paint and did some miscellaneous body work and got it primed in about 2006.

Since then life got in the way and its sat in a heated garage since then.

I need to get rid of it cause the owners of the garage bought a new car and are harpin' on me to get rid of that thing so they can park their car in garage for the winter.

I have no desire to finish or own this car anymore and I though that at the very minimum I would give it to somebody that can at least use it in some way or another.

Some details:

1993 Mazda MX-6
about 200000 km on it
original red
cloth interior

Nothing wrong with the engine or suspension back in 2005, however, it has sat in one place for 10 years so take all that with a grain of salt.

I would prefer to have it gone this upcoming weekend, November 22nd/23rd 2014. But I am very flexible with timing. The car is located in Stoney Creek, Ontario. I would assume you would have to tow it as the bumpers are off and the drivers side door doesn't close nor does it have a window (I do have the window and all the door guts in the basement).

I don't know what to expect of this post and I don't want to do it first come first serve so I will run this like an auction. Bidding will close on Friday, November 21st, 8pm EST. Make your best offer by PM'ing me. I take cash and interesting trades are also welcome.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No interest so this is going to the scrap yard in the next week or so.

Message before its gone if you want any parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts