Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The time has come for me to move onwards from the MX6 world, and hence my machine is for sale. Some of the long-term members will remember my car, but for those who don't:
1993 Brave Blue 4ws 2nd Gen
195000km, but it's all hwy km - I did a lot of rural driving in this thing
Serviced every 10000km, with oil changed every 5000km using BP Visco 5000 synthetic oil only.
Most of the things that can fail on a 2nd gen have been repaired or replaced, including: New distributor, water pump, timing belt, radiator, ignition leads, O2 sensors (both). Never had rear caliper problem.
New clutch (Daikin heavy duty)
DBA slotted front rotors with bendix pads, high-performance brake fluid
Suspension lowered with pedders springs, new struts, front camber adjustment kit, rear whiteline swaybar, front & rear strut tower braces
17x7 ALT alloys, near new tyres on front, 50% on rear. Also have factory alloys with new tyres
Autotechnica cruise-control steering boss and aftermarket wheel (cruise works), short shifter, km/h indiglo EL guages fitted
2.5in exhaust with hi-flow cat and neighbour-friendly muffler. Also have loud 2nd muffler with car, but had to take it off because it droned too much when car was daily driven.
Cold-air intake with simota pod filter fitted. Also have factory airbox.
Have ZE IM and spare TB sitting in garage. Am in the process of cleaning the IM and boring the TB so they aren't fitted to the car yet.
Factory sound system with amp and sub. Sounds surprisingly decent.

It's true that you could buy a stocker 1992-93 snd gen for $10-12k from a dealer, but then you'd have to spend thousands on the mods, etc. Additionally, this car has had just about everything replaced while I've owned it, so the likelihood of another distributor failure or the like is pretty slim.

Asking $13000ono

·
Registered
215 Posts
Im interested bro, currently looking at a few others.

ODIN says your in canberra, but your info says sydney? so where are you? :p

and could I get a contact number to please, 0415558706 is my number. Then we can arrange a time I can come and have a look at her.

Cheers!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Odin is right, I live in Canberra (Woden). I forgot to update my info when I moved here because I had no net access for the first few months. :) oops.

I can be contacted on 0419 448 212. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I will ring you back.

Cheers,

Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts