Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone im selling my 1994 MX6 with the KLZE swap. The KLZE only has about 30,000 KM on it, the body has 240,000KM, But is in really good shape. The KLZE has been well taken care of, new rotor/cap plugs leads , injectors, its in very good condition. The only thing the interior needs is for the front seats to be re-done they jsut have basic wear and tear. The car comes with a set of aftermarket rims on brand new low pro rubbers, and the stock mx6 rims on winters. The car also has a full sound system (500 RMS Sub, JBL 4 channel, capacitor, all 4 gauge wiring... blah blah blah) Now for the aftermarket, headers, full 3" exhaust, sounds very good and deep, The body kit and a couple neons installed in the car! Im 18 and have not abused this car in anyway, im just selling it as i need money to restore my Truck, im asking 10,000 Canadian or best offer , or Trade for a 87-93 Ford Mustang 5.0

The Car is Located in Penticton, British Columbia, Canada.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I think its around 9000 USD lol it looks like a pretty nice car but I highly doubt you'll ever get 10 grand for it unless you sell it to some dumb 16 year old kif who has rich parents and doesn't know anything about these cars. but good luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no its on there :p, just in the pic i took i was working on the car and had the panel off, Yea it is a very clean car, ive just recently put 4 grand under the hood everything is new ill post new pics soon of the engine, havnt decided if i want to sell it im kind of getting in to this mx6 scene :p

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
no its on there :p, just in the pic i took i was working on the car and had the panel off, Yea it is a very clean car, ive just recently put 4 grand under the hood everything is new ill post new pics soon of the engine, havnt decided if i want to sell it im kind of getting in to this mx6 scene :p

when you say 4k you're not counting labor costs right? labor cost don't count. i would like to see a list of what that 4k consists of. it would help your sale post more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts