Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my 95 Mazda Mx6 LS. Silver, fully loaded. PW,PL,PS ...leather interior, moonroof, new JVC CD/stereo. ONLY 85,000 miles on it. One owner, VERY well maintained!! Pics to follow soon. In great condition. $6500/OBO
in Milford CT.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
You should post that here http://www.mx6.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114
Also you'll want to note if it is Manual or Automatic
And on top of that you should research before you throw out a number, you will find that people will leave alot of negative responses for such a steep price

1995 Mazda MX-6 LS Coupe 2D

Engine:[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] V6 2.5 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: FWD
Mileage: 85,000
[/font]http://www.carfax.com/cfm/general_check.cfm?partner=kbb_2&price=2935&year=1995&make=Mazda&model=MX-6
Equipment Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Leather
Power Seat
Sliding Sun Roof
Rear Spoiler
Alloy Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Good "Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history , the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Private Party Value Search Local Listings | List This Car for Sale $2,935 Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.

My 1995 LS had 81k miles when I bought it and I paid no where near that.
Best of luck to you

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
yalebird22 said:
Thanks for the info. BUT just had it appraised at 6500.
Yeah.. and no offense, But you'll never get that for it.

I got mine for $4500 3 years ago, with 81K miles on it, in near excellent cond.

In the current state it's in, even though I've put roughly $28K into it, I'd be lucky to get $9K for it.

I know, It hurts.

Agiatrix.. He's a newb... he can only post in here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You say you got yours THREE years ago with 81k...well do the math..I am still sitting with 85k now! 3 years later while you have over 100k on yours. If you paid 4500..no way i cant get 5500!

The newbe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts