Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont really log on much to the site but im always on here looking and reading and i thought id post my mx-6 here for sale.

1995 Mazda mx-6 for sale.V6.5-speed. I originally bought his car riced out with altezza tail lights and a HUGE gt wing. now its stock looking with stock tail lights and wing. I still Have the Altezza tail lights if you want them.The body is relatively clean, there is tiny paint chips around the car.( wont see them from far away). there is a rust spot developing on the Drivers side door(like that when i bought it). Ther interior does have some tares(again, like that when i bought it). I have done nothing performance wise to this car, all of it was put in by the previous owners, same with the defects. The motor still runs strong,pulls hard. 3rd gear doesnt go into gear sometimes, I havent had the time to see whats the problem. 129,XXX miles. Has CAI, No muffler(just a straight pipe clamped on and held up by zip ties, its pretty loud). Has a Pioneer Deck with USB hook up. LED under the glove box.( put in by last owner).Lowered on Tokico springs and shocks. Voxx 17 inch rims, decent tred left on all our tires. The paint on the rims are chipping. No rust underneath the car. Car is originally from Texas. Parts that i have replaced: Spark plugs, Spark plug wires, Waterpump, Rear rotors, Rear caliper, Front Right Drive Axle, Upper Radiator Hose. I Drove this car through the winter, with no problem. I need to sell it because i need a 4-door, need more space haha.

·
Registered
605 Posts
would you be able to get a better image of the rust spot ? (from the pics it looks to be pretty major)
also, are you sure it is the only spot rusting on the car ?

thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you can see the crack its rusted a little bit, on the outside of the car its just starting to.

Here is some other tiny rust spots on the fender.

·
Registered
605 Posts
thanks, the first pic it looked to me like it extended the entire length of the door, so that isnt bad at all. I take it there is no under-carriage rust either ?
Im giving it some serious thought (and trying real hard to convince my wife....)
I have to say, I like the clean look to the car, its where I was taking mine when it died.... or rather, when the mechanic killed it.... long story short, never take your mazda to someone who has never worked on a mazda before, I learned the hard way :(

if I manage to sell my subi in the next few days, Ill be in touch.

·
Registered
605 Posts
sorry, wife will not let me spend that much for an "extra car" as she put it....

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am fairly interested in this car. Manual, right? Could give me the vehicles history, and maybe some more details on any issues/problems you have/or forsee with this car? Also, could you post some pictures of the cars interior. Leather???? Feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
It looks like there is a gap between the front bumper cover and the hood. Was the car involved in a wreck at some point?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.