Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my car! its a 1995 Mazda MX6. i've put a new timing belt, tentioners, pulleys, waterpump, exaust, sway bar, battery, & break pads on since i've got it. its got 138,000 miles on it. i know it seems like a lot but i've done almost ALL the routine maitinence on it, and its all been done within the past 3,000 miles. Its got an Allpine CD stereo and an Allpine alarm system too. Its a V6 2.5L, manual. Its pretty fun to drive. It gets good gas mileage. Leather interior, autoseats, SUNROOF!!!! And it's got A/C, heat, all that good stuff. Its in really good condition. Its kindof a dark green, it has a spoiler too, its really cute. Its my baby but i'm in debt with my parents right now and just need to pay them back. And i'm going to Mexico. I'm asking $4,000 or best offer. Let me know if your interested or if you know anyone that is interested! If you have any questions, just contact me by e-mail- [email protected]. if you want my phone number to ask some more questions let me know! its on carsoup, no pix yet, but soon.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts