Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadly I'm goin to sell my 6 just simply because its an automatic and id like something different. its in very mint condition. asking 6500..127k miles and its an automatic. contact me at 954-655-1086 or [email protected] if youd like to see it or test drive it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got a 96 V6 MX...I only paid $6500 for mine and it only had 48,000 miles on it...Your trying to rip ma****as off i see..LOLZ.Do ya thang though....

·
Registered
46 Posts
:( Unless the pics arent showing up, cause I see 2 red X's, any exterior pics? Any mods? , 6500 is kinna too much for even a mostly stock automatic with basic mods, intake/exhaust upgrades, for example. Especially with over 100k ive seen cheaper 96 LSs with less that 80k for like 4000, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree

I gotta go with them, I just bought a 96 LS 2.5 auto, and only paid 4200, only has 82K,but who knows good luck.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well I'm sellin it now for $5900.. no one seems to even give me a call and i dont have the mileage posted on the windows and its in very mint condition. bah, someone plz buy it!.. its been very babied.. Paint is practically new always been waxed with newfinish :) Never been in any type of accident. No door dents. Headlights are very clear too...

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I would love it... if you came down to like 4000 dollars. LOL

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heh something brings me back

This car for some wierd reason has this power.. power control of my mind.. that makes me say "dont sell it" every day now.. im actually still really attached to it.. to make it short, ive decided to keep my 6. Just a very unique rare car that always gets a good glance from other drivers even if its stock. Its just that appealing to everyone. Something about it. design, looks, and its appeal to intimidate others. hehe. I'm back! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts