Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1996 Mazda Mx-6 M edition.
the car is in fair condition with minimum problems. I drive this vehicle daily to and from school, without any problems. The check engine light is on, because i have no return line from the custom headers I installed going back into the intake. This means there is no Egr, along with no sensor. i have the old sensor there, although it does not work because i removed the line from the muffler. Although i removed it, the sensor still works, along with all of the vacuum, lines and the rest of the engine.
Other then the egr problem, there are very small issues with the car itself. one being the body work could use some love, i had pulled out the fenders a little for my wider wheels. and there are some body problems on the side, nothing some patients and Bondo cant fix though.
The Mazda Mx-6 is a rare car, and especially in the north. This specific car though, is the m edition model, include the ls, which has the v6 ls with all the top features.
LS M-edition -- A special edition based on the LS, including different, all-red tail lights, chrome scuff plates, all gold badges, and M-edition embroidered on the front seats . All with cream leather interior and special gold pin striping.
There is absolutely no rust on this car! i have owned this car for the last 8 years of its life, and from my understanding it only had 2 previous owners before me. i have pictures from when i got it, all the way to now, i know this car inside and out, and it is beautiful!
There is a little wear and tear on it, including the side mirrors that i had messed up before, so they are off color, but they are there none the less. This is not a vehicle for first time drivers, this is a vehicle for someone that knows what they are looking for! this is an ideal race model car, with a 5 speed transmission, custom headers already installed, and a cold air intake. This is not much, but it makes a difference. I have kept up with full synthetic oil changes every 3000 miles since i got the car at 110k. also i have done all the work myself, and i replaced a lot of the bushing, bearings, and ball joints for normal maintenance. I have a strong E-brake, with fairly new brakes, and rotors on all 4 wheels, and new calipers in the rear. I have some bogus tires on the car currently, but for a couple extra dollars i could provide a variety of options for sale. There is a current inspection, good until next April.
Please i am looking for serious buyers only. i am letting this car go cheaper than i should, but this is because of the small wear are tear that can be refurbished with a little love. I do have information on a couple local mx-6s for parts, and such, that i have acquired through the years. I hate to let this car go, but i am coming up on my last semester at school, and i also have an ae86 waiting to be built! i need the extra money especially for the holidays.
Any questions or concerns please call, or text me! @ 585 205 3eight4eight
My name is Jared, and i am more then willing to show this car to anyone that is going to be serious about buying it, and will give it a good home!
I also can receive emails
trades for a decent truck would be an option, but not preferred.

$1500
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts