Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the only piece I'm not using. It's yours to pick up. It's been beat on a little bit. I can have it sand blasted and I can repaint it black if you'd like. As it stands, $100 shipped. Price is FIRM bitches. comes with reducer that fits the stock intercooler and the hump hose. Add $20 for blasting and repainting.

Pipe OD is 2.25"

·
Registered
360 Posts
haha its funny cause on my HKS setup thats the only peice im not using either, i remade my own and put in my BOV in that location

BUMP for a good seller and rare product, too bad he wasnt selling the whole kit!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha its funny cause on my HKS setup thats the only peice im not using either, i remade my own and put in my BOV in that location

BUMP for a good seller and rare product, too bad he wasnt selling the whole kit!
I'd be selling the rest, but not until I come up with a TB replacement ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
yea i wish it was the rest but for the price your better off makein ome up you selft but bump for a good product and im j/w how mcuh whould you sell the hole kit for when you fine a tb replacement and are you still usein the intake piping

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only have the charge pipes, not the intake or turbo outlet.

For the whole, I would probably sell close to 200. You can make your own, but it's just on the same :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
well just let me know if you do sell it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts