·
Registered
136 Posts
if the hood could be made to fit better then it would be so awesome

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah....i bet that was a lot of money gatting all those parts!!! skyline parts are like gold to people!!
-jestermx6-

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Thats CardOmans car!(or something like that)
I can't believe he's selling it after all that work:sigh:

·
Registered
381 Posts
fugly.. if only the body was smoothly done right .... otherwise i bet the engine runs great....

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
That car has been around the block and has seen several owners on this forum in the past couple years. I'll bet it doesn't look quite as nice in person and is probably beat up.

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
I would htink the same. Usually DIY body work never holds up good and is shlt for quality. Wonder what the final bid on the car will be. Some ricer out there will pick it up to pose as Paul Walker.

Who else has owned that car btw? Besides itscard0man.

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i wonder if he really hass SS valves. If so - i wonder why.

o yeah - the dual valve springs is intresting too.

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Maybe SickSix remembers all of the members who owned it, I know there was at least one prior owner who put the ///M on the grille. itscard0man did not do all of those mods himself, most of them (especially the engine mods) were already on the car when he bought it from the previous owner.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
eh...it's riced out to me. if you want a skyline, buy one. that's why i swapped back to stock headlights it looked ricey after a while.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
I think its a nice car..... but gaps are an eyeball sore to me.
Looks great from far away.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
eh...it's riced out to me. if you want a skyline, buy one. that's why i swapped back to stock headlights it looked ricey after a while.
Its not that easy here is it:lol:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Why do you have to rub it in! We can't get a Skyline unless to pay mega $$$

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
hehe...depends on who on you know marty, depends on who you know. i could get one in two months if i had the cash up front right now.

but nice Fred...32 chassis with RB25DET? personally i haven't seen a black top 25 twin turbo.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
2 of the major company's that use to import them have now been having trouble ans its a$$ load of money. I'm sure if I had the money I could get one aswell or even a 2gen MX6 4ws

1 - 20 of 69 Posts