Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On paper the ninja 600 runs an 11.3 1/4 mile. Rolled around with my brother and got a few pulls in. 3rd gear from a 50-60 roll will keep up with the bike until the clutch spins. Going to mount the go pro to my car to get some footage.

Here's the screen recording of my shadow dash display. This is also how I read rpm as I've yet to figure out how my ms3x can communicate with the stock tachometer.

The 600 is quicker than I thought

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here it is rolling around with my other brothers slightly modded fiesta st. 40 pull with clutch spin all over 4th gear. Those Fiestas aren't too slow either. Def surprised me. They do high 14 sec 1/4 mile from the factory. Not bad for a 1.4 liter

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
So, let me get this straight, you kept up with a 11 sec bike but get beat by a 14 sec fiesta?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
3rd gear doesn't spin the clutch and 4th gear rips it apart. Fiesta pulls away. Can hear my turbo flutter a couple times as I lift off and get back in it. New clutch waiting for my time. An L is an L unfortunately lol. That bike eats me when in 4th too trust me. Ill get some good pulls after breaking in the new clutch. Will be throwing it in tomorrow morning. Our random cold snap went away and were back in the 70s outside. Just replaced my exhaust manifold gaskets earlier it wasquite nice out. Fiesta has a full 3in catless exhaust and tune with couple more psi. Runs pretty decent. Just threw in an upgraded clutch on it too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts