Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 136 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
yo panther...don't you need a sponsor subscription to push your crack here? hahahaha

j/p

btw, how much for a set of white face gauges for the 1g 6. the non-indoglow ones :)

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
HotAss6GT said:
yo panther...don't you need a sponsor subscription to push your crack here? hahahaha

j/p

btw, how much for a set of white face gauges for the 1g 6. the non-indoglow ones :)
I have Scooby's permission AND I mod the 1gen forum. I also don't give out special privileges to customers or prospects. You should find what you are looking for here. The cost is $30. Please send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
those is nice pantha...when i scrap together some couch change..i'll give you a 'holla'

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Just to let everyone know I am in possession of all 4 colors. I also have a digital 6 color inverter. What this does is it will make the blue indiglo blue, green and 4 shades in between. I can make the red look purplish to orangish. I'll try to get up all the different variations soon.

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I think I might have sold 10 mx6/626 sets total, with another 4 for the Fox t-bird/Cougar and one for an mx3. This includes all glow in the dark, white and indiglo sets. I don't think I've had any complaints. I think I just need to get a sponsor ship and get a banner up there.

So if you want gauges done for most ANY car, let me know and I can get them done.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Wow Panther!!! That new picture of the cluster is amazing. Maybe in a few months I might considering putting a set of those in my 626.
Those are AMAZING. I'll say it again :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
So, looking at the color pallete, would that mean you could do a black face with white/whitish-blue illuminated numerals?

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
HotRodMex said:
So, looking at the color pallete, would that mean you could do a black face with white/whitish-blue illuminated numerals?
Yes, I could do a black face with pretty much any color illumination you want.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
wow man, if these didn't cost so much I would have some right now. I might have to buy some sometime soon. Can you add text to them, like a custom thing?

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
JoKeR6 said:
wow man, if these didn't cost so much I would have some right now. I might have to buy some sometime soon. Can you add text to them, like a custom thing?
They are 100% custom. I can add text and graphics almost any way you can think of. I'm working on a set for Graham_A_M right now that have one large picture on all 3 gauges the look like the gauge faces are a window to the picture. I've done custom fades around all the gauges. I've duplicated Autometer gauges before...

A set I did for a Fox Cougar in Canada: They are now lit with a white indiglo.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
great, they look really nice, I wish I had the extra $ for them right now. I'll be pming you after a get a little extra cash

·
Chillin'
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
JoKeR6 said:
great, they look really nice, I wish I had the extra $ for them right now. I'll be pming you after a get a little extra cash
I wish I could lower the price but my materials cost is very high. I'm selling to mx6.com members at bulk buy prices. I plan to sell these on ebay soon for $100 or more. Thanks for your intrest. When you are redy to make a purchase please email me at [email protected].

41 - 60 of 136 Posts