Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
121 - 136 of 136 Posts
wat do you have for a 1st gen probe

1st Gen MX6 GT lumi Gauges

I was Wondering if your still processing orders for these. I purchased a Set way back in the day off Ebay and they were just trash. But these look Very High quality. Love all the photos specially the blue faced glows on page 4 of this thread. Defiently would love to get a Set made for My 1st gen GT. Would have to come up with cash. Still $120

Discussion starter · #127 ·
I was Wondering if your still processing orders for these. I purchased a Set way back in the day off Ebay and they were just trash. But these look Very High quality. Love all the photos specially the blue faced glows on page 4 of this thread. Definitely would love to get a Set made for My 1st gen GT. Would have to come up with cash. Still $120
For you the price is still $120. My materials prices went up (again) so new pricing is in effect. Please send an email to panther37@gmail.com to get started.

Discussion starter · #129 ·
I just figured out another way to make the gauges and warning plates. This is an example of a 92-95 Civic.

They are a little bit more restrictive but look more professional.
Face color choices, White, Black, Blue, Silver
Then I can have them glow up to two different colors.
Please let me know if this type is more favorable or not.

Hey if ur still making gauges i would like to know if u can make some complete replacement ones for a 94 mx6 mtx but i dont really want indiglo ones i just want the led's i have in the dash to light em.If u can do that let me know a price

Discussion starter · #136 ·
Why yes, yes I do. Please send me an email at panther37@gmail.com and you can ask me any questions you want or we can just get started making you some custom gauges.

121 - 136 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.